Turn on thread page Beta

Arg!! watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    its doin my head in, there is this teahcer at skulio who has some sort of grudge against me...no matter how har i work, or how well i do inexams etc, he just dismisses me as a failure...ive tried speaking to other peeps... and teachers, but it doesnt wrk..anyone else had this?????

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by munchie_rox)
    its doin my head in, there is this teahcer at skulio who has some sort of grudge against me...no matter how har i work, or how well i do inexams etc, he just dismisses me as a failure...ive tried speaking to other peeps... and teachers, but it doesnt wrk..anyone else had this?????
    no, but its clear the teacher fancies you. make a move on him and hope for the best. when he succumbs to your temptations then drag him through the mud for assault.

ReputationRep:
    Yes.

Just prove them wrong, then make sarcastic remarks under your breath as you pass him in the corridor in the future in light of your success.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mad Caddie)
    no, but its clear the teacher fancies you. make a move on him and hope for the best. when he succumbs to your temptations then drag him through the mud for assault.
    yea.....well thanks for that *rolls eyes*

ReputationRep:
    yea.....well thanks for that *rolls eyes*
    no problem.

ReputationRep:
    Perhaps if you stopped using words like 'skulio', then you may be one step closer to amiability?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr White)
    Perhaps if you stopped using words like 'skulio', then you may be one step closer to amiability?
    again...many thanks...*sigh*

ReputationRep:
    No problem - always willing to help.

ReputationRep:
    No problem - always willing to help.

ReputationRep:
    i think he has a point !!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by prince_capri)
    i think he has a point !!!
    I have many points - some are pointier than others, and some point in the general direction of Mecca, but they're all points nonetheless.

What was I talking about?

ReputationRep:
    Lmfao this is a wind up right? If its true then the teacher has no right to call you a failure. If my teachers had called me a failure lets just say in 6 months time they would have been on the dole.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amazingtrade)
    Lmfao this is a wind up right? If its true then the teacher has no right to call you a failure. If my teachers had called me a failure lets just say in 6 months time they would have been on the dole.
    nah not a wind up...its not seriously affecting me or anything...but i just don't understand why it happens...ah well uni in seven months

ReputationRep:
    why would the teacher end up on the dole. Even after an official investigation, which would potentially last longer that 6 months, the teacher would still be able to find a successful job in another sector, if not in teaching.

ReputationRep:
    why would the teacher end up on the dole. Even after an official investigation, which would potentially last longer that 6 months, the teacher would still be able to find a successful job in another sector, if not in teaching.
    It was a figure of speach and I've got a college tutor demoted before.

ReputationRep:
    It was a figure of speach and I've got a college tutor demoted before.
    Oh, go you. Ill know not to mess with you in future.
    Why was this poor soul demoted?

ReputationRep:
    Oh, go you. Ill know not to mess with you in future.
    Why was this poor soul demoted?
    Well it wasn't just me. Simply I was an A candiate and I failed this Database module and got a U in it. Even though it was clear I have spent hours on it.

She hadn't taught was normalisation and everytime any member of the class asked she said read a book. Basicaly 30 students signed a petition to get her sacked (we had been complaining for months before this that she was useless).

In the end she got transfered to another college, messed things up there resulting in people failing their course so got demoted.

ReputationRep:
    hehe, just make their life hell by writing absolute reams of rubbish for hw or writing it out backwords or emailing it to them in some font that they do not have. Find out what they cant do and use it.

ReputationRep:
    Well it wasn't just me. Simply I was an A candiate and I failed this Database module and got a U in it. Even though it was clear I have spent hours on it.

She hadn't taught was normalisation and everytime any member of the class asked she said read a book. Basicaly 30 students signed a petition to get her sacked (we had been complaining for months before this that she was useless).

In the end she got transfered to another college, messed things up there resulting in people failing their course so got demoted.
    What did this poor soul get demoted to?

ReputationRep:
    I have many points - some are pointier than others, and some point in the general direction of Mecca, but they're all points nonetheless.

What was I talking about?
    +rep

lol can i steal that?

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.