This discussion is closed.
xxxclairexxx
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
im 14 and want a saturday job, am i the right age to work in a changing rooms or in a caffee or anything. if not, where can i work. pleeeeeeease help me
AT82
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Dej Va Vue?
Perplexed
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by amazingtrade)
Dej Va Vue?
Maybe she has memory problems.

But anyway, look at your previous thread - there seems to be a plethora of advice there.
ChrisR
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
14 yearolds can do a paperround and thats it. Anything else and you'll be breaking the law. When you're 16 you can work in most shops.
MC
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
if you go to india or some other far eastern country you could probably find work in a factory. i hear the pay is pretty good.
elpaw
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
you could always do some babysitting
JSM
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by ChrisR)
14 yearolds can do a paperround and thats it. Anything else and you'll be breaking the law. When you're 16 you can work in most shops.
you are not breaking the law-employers are, you can work but there are no legal protections for you
kikzen
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by amazingtrade)
Dej Va Vue?
deja vu!
]{ingnik
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
u can always start a car washing thing around your area with a few mates. i made some money doing that at fourteen.
Kurdt Morello
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
just concentrate on ur work - u don't want to have to rely on Saturday jobs when u r 40 let alone 14. Just get with the programme and study hard - get a good education and make good money when it is ur time
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Has your university offer been reduced?

Yes (8)
32%
No (15)
60%
Don't know (2)
8%

Watched Threads