This discussion is closed.
fishpaste
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
The Eiffel Tower and Blackpool Tower are exactly the same structure - somebody phones me everyday and asks which of the two locations I am most likely to visit that day. This enables them to place the only tower in the correct place. I have only caught them out once, telling them I quite liked the idea of swimming in turds surrounded by people who couldn't speak english and who smelt of rancid cheese. The duplicity of this answer gave me enough time to sneak just south of Birmingham, where the tower is held on those days when I say I'm not going out at all
ShOcKzZ
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by fishpaste)
The Eiffel Tower and Blackpool Tower are exactly the same structure - somebody phones me everyday and asks which of the two locations I am most likely to visit that day. This enables them to place the only tower in the correct place. I have only caught them out once, telling them I quite liked the idea of swimming in turds surrounded by people who couldn't speak english and who smelt of rancid cheese. The duplicity of this answer gave me enough time to sneak just south of Birmingham, where the tower is held on those days when I say I'm not going out at all
does that make sense to anyone else?
elpaw
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by ShOcKzZ)
someone's had too much puff the magic dragon.
me!
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
it makes sense to me, maybe that should be worrying
prince_capri
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
some of it !!!
elpaw
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by me!)
it makes sense to me, maybe that should be worrying
It does make sence in its own surreal way, but on an extrasemantic level its a load of garbage.
Kurdt Morello
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Bah the guy's is either high on some dodgy weed or is running around wacked out on Scooby Snacks
MC
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
:confused: and the prize for totally meaningless thread goes to...
lou p lou
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
the first line makes sense... then it goes just totally random.

lou xxx
me!
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
So it all depends on you, they put it where ever you say you want to go... cool!
Ensocopier
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I think I get it - you saying theres some conspiracy and they are both the same, and someone rings you and asks you if you are going to France or Blackpool, and depending on your answer they move the tower?

....Wierd :confused:
AT82
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
When I first read it I thought I must be thick becuase I could not understand it.
Daveo
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Makes perfect sense to me though i am rather crazy!
Kurdt Morello
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by amazingtrade)
When I first read it I thought I must be thick becuase I could not understand it.
how do you feel having read it a few times more - i think i might be getting thicker just reading it and ... what was i saying ... lost my trail of thou...
Custard
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
The Penguins Are Stealing My Sanity!!
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Has your university offer been reduced?

Yes (8)
26.67%
No (18)
60%
Don't know (4)
13.33%

Watched Threads