Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    wow, u've got lovely eyes but i would be stunned if i see the full picture of urself. u know what i mean.....

for me, first impression: eyes and boobs :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Laursy)
    people never look at me twice i think i must be a right dog

look at me
    http://images.faceparty.com/public/1...o_16233618.jpg

how ugly is that

im not bothered if someone is particlary cleaver or not its the person inside that counts not how many Alevels they have!!

im not bothered if someone hasnlt got much money or a flash phone or cars, im a abit old fashioned as i am not shallow (so i have been told)
    Seen worse.

ReputationRep:
    my blue tooth dongle has broken on my comp

so i cant send any more photos

im not like a million stone and massively obsese thats not the reason i don;t have a full pic only you can't see my face properly if its a full picture lol
    cheers

ReputationRep:
    lovely pic of me *cough* in my profile for anyone that cares. Aside from that, a nice smile and nice eyes are important to me

[edit] what puts me off is people who wear clothes too tight and have the "extra bits" bulging out...

also crooked teeth :teeth:

ReputationRep:
    lovely pic of me *cough* in my profile for anyone that cares
    cute!!!

ReputationRep:
    cute!!!
    hardly... thanks anyway

ReputationRep:
    hardly... thanks anyway
    no i think its cute honestly!!

ReputationRep:
    i love perfect teeth!

ReputationRep:
    i also hate that noise people make when they spit phelgm out and when they bring it up eww i have nearly been sick in the middle of town may times hearing people do that!!

i have to be honest now i do love the bad boys!!!
    i don;t like boring people and people who find it hard to make conversations as i always talk to muchanyway they will just get bored!!
    don;t like peopel who always think they are right and put you down when i have an opinion

ReputationRep:
    i also hate that noise people make when they spit phelgm out and when they bring it up eww i have nearly been sick in the middle of town may times hearing people do that!!

i have to be honest now i do love the bad boys!!!
    i don;t like boring people and people who find it hard to make conversations as i always talk to muchanyway they will just get bored!!
    don;t like peopel who always think they are right and put you down when i have an opinion
    maybe people find it hard to strike conversation cos you talk so much? joking

i never hock and spit, that is such a scummy thing to do... it's like tramp-low...

ReputationRep:
    maybe people find it hard to strike conversation cos you talk so much? joking
    indeedy i do lol
    but im quiet sometimes
    when i go to sleep lol

ReputationRep:
    do you talk in your sleep?

ReputationRep:
    no im silent in sleep lol

do you talk in your sleep??

also when other people talk i never talk over them.

ReputationRep:
    i've been told i mumble sometimes. being asleep, i wouldn't know

definitely don't snore though, thank the lords

snoring is unattractive...

ReputationRep:
    snoring is unattractive...
    and loud lol

my mate snored the whole time i stayed there when i went home my eyes were shut walking down the road lol i was that tired lol

i don;t like people who talk with there mouths full!!!

ReputationRep:
    and loud lol

my mate snored the whole time i stayed there when i went home my eyes were shut walking down the road lol i was that tired lol

i don;t like people who talk with there mouths full!!!
    should have pulled his hair, works every time... :eek:

ReputationRep:
    I'm distinctly unattracted to vain girls - so if you've got a tan, or you're wearing too much makeup or a gilet, I'll ignore you.

Also, girls with cockney accents. Which narrows my choice down considerably living where I do.

ReputationRep:
    tattoos...piercings...excessivel y short/long hair...chavs

other than that, it doesn't really matter what they look like, it depends on the overall individual look for me. For example certain physical features like a big nose/ears may look better on one person than the other depending on their overall physical make-up. Anyway thats my two cents...

ReputationRep:
    lol

i don;t like people who laugh, joke, or have fun

lol not really im not all that fuzzy as long as they don't have bad habits lol
    lol don't you hate it when people figdet in the corner of your eye its well annoying!!

--------------

lol

lol not really im not all that fussy as long as they don't have bad habits lol
    lol don't you hate it when people figdet in the corner of your eye its well annoying!!

--------------

lol

lol not really im not all that fuzzy as long as they don't have bad habits lol

--------------

--------------

oh no i dont know what happened there its multiplyed oops sorry people

ReputationRep:
    Bad teeth.
    Piercings.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 25, 2005
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.