(Original post by Laursy)
    lol
    i don;t like people who laugh, joke, or have fun

lol .................. lol
    lol ....
    lol
    lol .................. lol
    lol .....
    don't you hate it when people figdet in the corner of your eye its well annoying!!
    What is more annoying; is a girl posting the pseudo-word 'lol' constantly in a thread, thus making her post hard to comprehend. ...

ReputationRep:
    What is more annoying; is a girl posting the pseudo-word 'lol' constantly in a thread, thus making her post hard to comprehend. ...
    so sorry its a force of habit ill try no to do it so much!! i didn't know it anoyed people sorry once again

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Laursy)
    people never look at me twice i think i must be a right dog

look at me
    http://images.faceparty.com/public/1...o_16233618.jpg

how ugly is that

im not bothered if someone is particlary cleaver or not its the person inside that counts not how many Alevels they have!!

im not bothered if someone hasnlt got much money or a flash phone or cars, im a abit old fashioned as i am not shallow (so i have been told)
    god u are well ugly. loose some weight fatso!

--------------

(Original post by Caster Troy2)
    Seen worse.
    not much!

ReputationRep:
    god u are well ugly. loose some weight fatso
    suppose everyone has an opinion!!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sm0273)
    god u are well ugly. loose some weight fatso!
    Hey, don't be like that .... you are far more uglier ... I don't like the sight of you .. get lost.

ReputationRep:
    I may be delving into new realms of shallowness here, but the first things I notice are:
    shoes
    clothes
    eyes
    haircut

If you are badly dressed then I won't touch you with a bargepole. Even if you're gorgeous.

ReputationRep:
    I really can't stand dumb girls. Okay if they are just acting dumb, but it becomes obvious when they are obviously dumb.

I give the average intelligence girls a chance, but not much hope there.

ReputationRep:
    height manly-ness but can all change if there personality is good and i mean really good

ReputationRep:
    massive pimples
    copious amounts of facial hair
    bad breath
    big jaw

btw sm0273, r u joking about larsy's appearance? i hope you are cos if not you're a rude bugger b/c she's very pretty

ReputationRep:
    b/c she's very pretty
    aww bless you thanx hun

ReputationRep:
    Personally i've always found genital warts a REAL turn off. Especially when they're on the face.

ReputationRep:
    Yay I never knew you could have a photo on your profile. So now you can look at mine

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by angel_flo)
    Yay I never knew you could have a photo on your profile. So now you can look at mine
    rawr

ReputationRep:
    Faces in general.....

ReputationRep:
    angel flo is a beauty if you dont mind me saying so.

ReputationRep:
    i look at the persanality and if they can eat properly. Also if they put there arm around me
    at the cinema and at thebend of the day if they have very good pecks!!
    i am a size 10 and 34d breasts so people. say they look for jsut personality in me.
    what would you say

ReputationRep:
    I usually check to see if they are human. If not, they'd better hope their other characteristics make up for it (flexibility of hind legs, shininess of coat etc)
    i dont know how this reputation thing works but im going to find out now coz that deserves some serious kudos. laugh out loud etc.etc.

ReputationRep:
    I quite like athletic brunettes. Must have a sense of humour too.

ReputationRep:
    I like girls with good manners and reasonably good looking.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cluedo89)
    angel flo is a beauty if you dont mind me saying so.
    Aaaaw! *blushes*

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 25, 2005
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.