Laursy
lol
i don;t like people who laugh, joke, or have fun

lol .................. lol
lol ....
lol
lol .................. lol
lol .....
don't you hate it when people figdet in the corner of your eye its well annoying!!

What is more annoying; is a girl posting the pseudo-word 'lol' constantly in a thread, thus making her post hard to comprehend. ...
Reply 61
What is more annoying; is a girl posting the pseudo-word 'lol' constantly in a thread, thus making her post hard to comprehend. ...

so sorry its a force of habit ill try no to do it so much!! :frown: i didn't know it anoyed people sorry once again
Reply 62
Laursy
people never look at me twice i think i must be a right dog

look at me
http://images.faceparty.com/public/1347/images/lillyboo_16233618.jpg

how ugly is that

im not bothered if someone is particlary cleaver or not its the person inside that counts not how many Alevels they have!!

im not bothered if someone hasnlt got much money or a flash phone or cars, im a abit old fashioned as i am not shallow (so i have been told)

god u are well ugly. loose some weight fatso!

--------------

Caster Troy2
Seen worse.

not much!
Reply 63
god u are well ugly. loose some weight fatso

suppose everyone has an opinion!!!!
Reply 64
sm0273
god u are well ugly. loose some weight fatso!

Hey, don't be like that .... you are far more uglier ... I don't like the sight of you .. get lost.
I may be delving into new realms of shallowness here, but the first things I notice are:
shoes
clothes
eyes
haircut

If you are badly dressed then I won't touch you with a bargepole. Even if you're gorgeous.
Reply 66
I really can't stand dumb girls. Okay if they are just acting dumb, but it becomes obvious when they are obviously dumb.

I give the average intelligence girls a chance, but not much hope there. :redface:
Reply 67
height manly-ness but can all change if there personality is good and i mean really good
Reply 68
massive pimples
copious amounts of facial hair
bad breath
big jaw

btw sm0273, r u joking about larsy's appearance? i hope you are cos if not you're a rude bugger b/c she's very pretty
Reply 69
b/c she's very pretty

aww bless you thanx hun
Personally i've always found genital warts a REAL turn off. Especially when they're on the face.
Yay I never knew you could have a photo on your profile. So now you can look at mine :biggrin:
angel_flo
Yay I never knew you could have a photo on your profile. So now you can look at mine :biggrin:

rawr
Reply 73
Faces in general.....
Reply 74
angel flo is a beauty if you dont mind me saying so.
i look at the persanality and if they can eat properly. Also if they put there arm around me
at the cinema and at thebend of the day if they have very good pecks!!
i am a size 10 and 34d breasts so people. say they look for jsut personality in me.
what would you say
Reply 76
I usually check to see if they are human. If not, they'd better hope their other characteristics make up for it (flexibility of hind legs, shininess of coat etc)

i dont know how this reputation thing works but im going to find out now coz that deserves some serious kudos. laugh out loud etc.etc.
I quite like athletic brunettes. Must have a sense of humour too.
Reply 78
I like girls with good manners and reasonably good looking.
Cluedo89
angel flo is a beauty if you dont mind me saying so.

Aaaaw! *blushes* :smile:

Latest