Turn on thread page Beta

Shampoo + Conditioner for flyaway/static hair watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    basically my hair can very static at the front (thanks to be singed by an exploding hairdryer and never having recovered) and it drives me mad. my the rest of my hair isn't at all frizzy and it very fine, i used a shampoo for dry hair for abit but after a while it started making my hair a bit greasy, so now im just using one for normal hair and the static is worse :rolleyes: things like frizz-ease help a bit but can make the rest of my hair a bit flat (because it's already perfectly straight)... basically i want a shampoo for flyway/static/fine hair that won't moisturise it too much (and make it greasy) that isn't a silly price

rep for a good suggestions!

lou xxx
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    I always recommend Charles Worthington's Q+A Frizz for frizzy flyaway hair! There's a leave in conditioner, so maybe you could use your normal shampoo and condtioner but then use that where needed?

ReputationRep:
    on flyaways i put on sunsilk the orange one thats in a bottle with a pull lid before i leave my house and it keeps flyaways at bay, i dont know about a shampoo tho!

ReputationRep:
    Just bought some V05 Miracle Mist from Boots (£2.69 + BOGOF) and its fantastic stuff, and the ideal companion for ceramic hair straighteners.

ReputationRep:
    ooooooooo i have that i dontlike the smell though so i bought the lee stafford one which smells like candy floss and has a pink bottle - YUM!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shopaholic_soph)
    ooooooooo i have that i dontlike the smell though so i bought the lee stafford one which smells like candy floss and has a pink bottle - YUM!
    There's nothing wrong with the smell. It just smells like regular conditioner!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 12, 2005
Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.