?
Report 13 years ago
tell me about it I'm still procrastinating now
qwerty_st/n
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
lol, i'm trying to aim for 12 midday tomorrow to have it handed in by. that gives me 14 hours :eek:
Cate
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 13 years ago
(Original post by qwerty_st/n)
i'm having a unusual concoction of tequila mixed with sugar, diluted with water to help me on my way. energy and alcohol in one fix-seems to be working too-not that ive written anything, just had loads if ideas!!! , and it tastes ok as well i suppose.
Hehe. I've *nearly* finished my essay now! I just need to check throught it to make it a bit more coherent :\ When I can't concentrate I tend to end up just writing down all my ideas in a random string of sentences, now I just need to de-randomify it. Good luck with yours!
qwerty_st/n
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Cate)
Hehe. I've *nearly* finished my essay now! I just need to check throught it to make it a bit more coherent :\ When I can't concentrate I tend to end up just writing down all my ideas in a random string of sentences, now I just need to de-randomify it. Good luck with yours!
haha thx i think i need more than luck though-i need a miracle!!! actually i just need one bloody sentence before i can get into it, ive got my intro and all that biz but i cant get the next bit in until ive found *that* sentence!! pity i dont know what it is yet
danni_bella
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Cate)
I've been sitting here for most of the day trying to do my psychology essay which is due in tomorrow (we were only given the weekend to do it and I was away yesterday), and I have only done a couple of paragraphs. I just can't concentrate and now I have a headache, so.... any advice? It's kinda urgent
I know how you feel! I have an exam tomorrow (my last one for the year) and for some reason I've never procrastinated any worse than this before :rolleyes: Weird!

Oh well, best get back to it *goes to log off from TSR and continue studying*
Cate
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 13 years ago
lol, i'm trying to aim for 12 midday tomorrow to have it handed in by. that gives me 14 hours :eek:
Omg you're like my essay-writing twin or something!! Mine has to be in by 12 too!
qwerty_st/n
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Cate)
Omg you're like my essay-writing twin or something!! Mine has to be in by 12 too!
hahaha!! well i've actually got til 4 at the latest but i'm trying to be good and get it in early lol
qwerty_st/n
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
OMG!! have finally finished at last. now i'm going to bed.
Profesh
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by cheesecakebobby)
You could go to a camp that teaches you about concentration, I forget the name.
Hah. I knew I'd logged in to TSR at 9 a.m. for some hitherto unascertained, cosmic reason; and that was it.
qwerty_st/n
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by cheesecakebobby)
You could go to a camp that teaches you about concentration, I forget the name.
oh my god! i must be really dense or summat, i only just got that
silver~planet
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
oh my god! i must be really dense or summat, i only just got that
lol
beach surf babe
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Grrrr.....essays!!! Why are they set?? I'm supposed to be doing one right now but I can't do it!!! Can't concentrate....I don't even wanna do the subject so its no fun doing the essays! Aaaarrrghhhhh!
Luvbug
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Try disconnecting the internet. Turn off your music/radio sit down and write it. Think how good it'll be when it's done and it's not hanging over your head anymore. Thats what makes me write essays!
beach surf babe
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
What about when you can't even start it?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you chained to your phone?

Yes (56)
19.31%
Yes, but I'm trying to cut back (117)
40.34%
Nope, not that interesting (117)
40.34%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise