The Student Room Group

MWH Global Graduate scheme

Hey i was just wondering if anyone here has applied to the MWH Global grad scheme and if they've heard back from them, or if anyone has ever worked for the company and what your thoughts on the company are.

Thanks
Reply 1
Hi

I have applied to the MWH grad scheme this year and although you applied two years ago I was wondering if you got through to the assessment day, and if so you could provide me with an insight of what the day includes.

The only information they give is there will be a written excersise

Any help would be much appreciated

kind regards

Hussain Chaudry
Reply 2
Hi Hussain,

I have an assessment day on Monday with MWH, I have had the same problem as you with regards to the only information they provide is that there will a written exercise to complete. I was wondering do you know what this written exercise will entail and how was the day in general.

Thank you for the help.

Regards,

Aaqib
Reply 3
Aaqib

I applied for Electrical Engineering Position

The written exercise for me was a comprehension test. you cant prepare for it. Just have to do well on the day. you have half hour to read 4-5 pages about some sort of business. Then you have 1-2 essay question which you have an hour to write. The questions are analytically type questions, where you have to propose ideas and solutions for the business to take and way. Argue both sides of argument, mention figures and facts to support arguments and finish of with a conclusion.

Its supposed to test your analytical skills, written skills

You have a HR interview

A group building exercise making a bridge. The exercise is easy. They look at how you interact with team, are you a tram player, are you communicating well, are you providing solutions, can you lead team etc etc.

That is all I remember. It was an easy assessment day.
Reply 4
Hi

Thank you for your reply.

You were right, the assessment day decent. I think I may have messed up abit on the written exercise though lol.

Cheers again.
Reply 5
Hi, Aaquib101, What was the written test about? What other tests did you have?
Reply 6
Hi,

The written test was 1 hour and we had to read a report which had figures and tables and stuff. The report was about blood donors so looking at the increase over the years etc.... So we had to condense all this info in like a 2 page report, they wanted to see if we can analyse a big report and highlight all the main points.

There was a group discussion aswell where had to make a bridge out of paper and then present this. Also there was like a 20 minute interview at the end of the assessment day. There was no psychometric tests to do, thank God haha.

Hope it helps.

Aaqib
I passed the interview and the written test.

For the written test you had to compile a report on how to improve the efficiency of the blood donors office day to day tasks.

I have attached a copy of the written excersize.
Reply 8
Original post by karimcivil

For the written test you had to compile a report on how to improve the efficiency of the blood donors office day to day tasks.

Hi Karim,

I had a phone interview and now i have been told to that i will be attending written excersise and a technical interview.
Could you or anyone els please advise me how to prepare for both tasks?

Many thanks
Karim, any chance to have a full copy of this written report pls?
Original post by karimcivil

Quick Reply

Latest