Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DartsOfPleasure)
    Ha ha! Trying to convince yourself it was the right choice!
    Yep. Spending £70 on anything takes a bit of convincing.

But I genuinely do think that they're beautiful. And I adore Terry De Havilland. So in my mind, its money well spent.

ReputationRep:
    http://www.asos.com/pgeproduct.aspx?iid=48891

on the subject of shoes how gorgeous are these in the red and the gold.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by viviki)
    http://www.asos.com/pgeproduct.aspx?iid=48891

on the subject of shoes how gorgeous are these in the red and the gold.
    Very nice! I like them in silver as well, but the red looks more contemporary somehow. For £10 you can't really go wrong. asos is great for shoes.

ReputationRep:
    Hideous. :P

ReputationRep:
    Personally, i think they are fab! And don't worry bout being to tall. I'm 5'9 and wear heels all the time.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mata)
    Very nice! I like them in silver as well, but the red looks more contemporary somehow. For £10 you can't really go wrong. asos is great for shoes.
    They don't have shoe width and I have hideously wide feet so I'm sure they won't fit me but just thought I'd drool over them and point them out for the rest of you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by viviki)
    They don't have shoe width and I have hideously wide feet so I'm sure they won't fit me but just thought I'd drool over them and point them out for the rest of you.
    Ashamed to admit I had no idea that shoes came in specific widths.

That's a shame... asos should really do things for wider feet, I've never seen any marked as such.

ReputationRep:
    They look funky! i wouldnt ear them cuz its just not me. but if you wear them with something nice, i suppose it be ok.

Poll
Did you get less than your required grades and still get into university?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.