Turn on thread page Beta

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    g'night all! Coursework is now done - no thanks to TSR! :p: love you really! :p:
    :goodnight:

ReputationRep:
    Noooooo!

I hate Sunday nights :mad:

ReputationRep:
    Night! Sweet dreams!

x

ReputationRep:
    this sunday night RULES - in less than four hours I will be on my way to a rolling stones concert! wooooo!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dede)
    this sunday night RULES - in less than four hours I will be on my way to a rolling stones concert! wooooo!
    In 8 hours, I have to be awake to do a 9 - 5 day at College, come home, revise for a Psychology test, do History work, make Philosophy notes, do my French *trails off*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dede)
    lucky!!!!! i hate you now :mad:

luff you really

ReputationRep:
    Night Trish luv, hun, sweetheart, darlin.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HearTheThunder)
    In 8 hours, I have to be awake to do a 9 - 5 day at College, come home, revise for a Psychology test, do History work, make Philosophy notes, do my French *trails off*
    oh there's work to be done before the concert, don't you worry. it involves chaucer and college apps. iiiiiiick.

actually, i really like chaucer. just still need the translation.

ReputationRep:
    night night Trish :ciao:

SCx

ReputationRep:
    Don't you just love the feeling when you've handed something in or finished it? It's the only benefit of getting hugely stressed about my weekly essay and spending 18-hour days on Monday and Tuesday to get it done- finishing it seems so much sweeter!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 14, 2005
Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.