Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ChemistBoy)
    The problem, it seems is that some people wait too long before making a step - this comes across as a lack of interest to other people so they move on. Be more proactive and you'll get your man (or woman).

If you're 'not so great at feelings' then you need to do something about it because what it means is that you are not so great at communication and that is even more of a problem inside a relationship than outside of one.
    if only it was that easy,
    there are a lot of reasons involve in making a move.
    you will understand if you had a situation like this..

and it does hurt a lot

ouch..girl i feel you, i had a similar situation.
    it took me a few years to get over him..and finally when i see him again after so long i dont really feel a thing

anyway, time will cure

ReputationRep:
    I feel so sorry for you. I kind aknow exactly how you feel. But it will get better. Promise

Hmm... last week I was so messed up. The guy I liked knew I liked him, and everytime we spoke I thought he was having a go at me. People kept telling me he was cool with it, and he still liked me, but I refused to believe them. Then today I met him, and he was absolutely lovely. Nothing had changed - we were still friends, and it seems there might be the possibility of more.

It will stop hurting eventually. Hang in there!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by graduate_kc)
    if only it was that easy,
    there are a lot of reasons involve in making a move.
    you will understand if you had a situation like this..
    Do you think this hasn't happened to me? I've been on this planet long enough for it to have happened to me more than once, and I have learned the hard way. It is that easy - if you like someone and you want to be with them then you should do something about it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dreamy_girl)
    I feel so sorry for you. I kind aknow exactly how you feel. But it will get better. Promise

Hmm... last week I was so messed up. The guy I liked knew I liked him, and everytime we spoke I thought he was having a go at me. People kept telling me he was cool with it, and he still liked me, but I refused to believe them. Then today I met him, and he was absolutely lovely. Nothing had changed - we were still friends, and it seems there might be the possibility of more.

It will stop hurting eventually. Hang in there!!
    Glad to hear. But if he doesn't want anything to happen, then please do not pressure him or hint that you still do. It's so horribly annoying.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 16, 2005
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.