Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    really depends what colour top you are wearing it with
    i like all three of them actually because they all go with the colour black which is this season's hottest colour
    But i'd go for blue becasue it really makes you stands out from the crowd, i like it

ReputationRep:
    Ooooo blue is sexy!!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    id say the blue and the black are good.
    id get it

ReputationRep:
    i love asos I bought (which I can't afford at all but my friend gave me some money she owed me so had a bit more than I thought) that blue skirt, the brown crop shorts I posted in the other thread, a gold bag a purple cordy skirt and a black top. All under £50

ReputationRep:
    Ohh, I love the chocolate one. It'd be perfect fot my friend's graduation party in december and all the christmas parties. Must order it imemmediately, I hope they ship to Finland!

ReputationRep:
    I'd say blue too....but the brown one's hot as well

ReputationRep:
    http://www.asos.com/pgeproduct.aspx?iid=60957

I'm totally in love with these but they only have them in white. If they get them in the purple I want them for xmas

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by viviki)
    me like the blue
    :dito: It's so much nicer, and you can stand out just that extra little bit if everyone else is wearing black

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I ended up buying it myself its ace just hope it looks ok on now otherwise it'll be going back.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 15, 2005
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.