Primary Education Interview for Chester University and Edge Hill Watch

Treacle1982
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 9 years ago
Hi,

Just wondering if anybody has any experience with regards to the tests and interviews for Chester and Edge Hill

Thanks, Kim
Nervous
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Have you had an interview at Chester yet kim ?
Talia x
lkg_369
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Treacle1982)
Hi,

Just wondering if anybody has any experience with regards to the tests and interviews for Chester and Edge Hill

Thanks, Kim
Hi, I know you posted this ages ago but i just found it and i was wondering if you got into chester? i got a place...weeks and weeks after my interview in feb

x
ambitiousteen
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Can anyone tell me how long before your interview Chester letters/emails you about what the topic of discussion is and what documents are recieved? I have an interview with Chester NEXT WEEK and have been told NO details! All I know is to turn up at 9
Sammyowen
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Hello I've applied for primary education in Chester and not heard back yet has any one else
HannahClaire124
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Treacle1982)
Hi,

Thanks, Kim
I'm a current student at Edge Hill, I'm doing Early Years Ed with QTS but the interview is the same as Primary Ed with QTS, and the interview hasn't changed since mine 2 years ago! What exactly do you want to know? x
jramsden889
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by ambitiousteen)
Can anyone tell me how long before your interview Chester letters/emails you about what the topic of discussion is and what documents are recieved? I have an interview with Chester NEXT WEEK and have been told NO details! All I know is to turn up at 9

Hello I was just wondering what the topics were as I have not received any letters and my interview is in a few days thanks x
s_a
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by lkg_369)
Hi, I know you posted this ages ago but i just found it and i was wondering if you got into chester? i got a place...weeks and weeks after my interview in feb

x
what were your predicted grades???
Emmawilliamson95
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Two rooms available in Chester anytime for anyone who needs them for this September. £64pw, 2 minute walk away from main campus and 10 minute walk from the city centre! Message me if you're interested!

Posted from TSR Mobile
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Warwick
    Warwick Business School Postgraduate
    Thu, 20 Feb '20
  • St George's, University of London
    Postgrad open day Postgraduate
    Thu, 20 Feb '20
  • University of Hertfordshire
    All Subjects Undergraduate
    Sat, 22 Feb '20

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (237)
66.76%
No (118)
33.24%

Watched Threads