Do american universities like A-Levels? Watch

This discussion is closed.
toxi
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
Yeah it's mostly the essays things that im scared of...
And those top unis require many extra curricular activities... :/

I'll apply to as many as possible though cuz i wanna make sure i get a place
aliel
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by matouwah)
nyu....university of pennsylvania.....columbia.....mi chigan...and MIT....wont stand a chance at upenn columbia and MIT....hopefully get NYU....and michigan is doubtful, but if i make my essay good for that...maybe i have a good chance (deadline is 1st of feb)
A friend of mine applied for early decision at Yale. She was rejected :mad: She is applying for Columbia, NYU and Michigan as well. She's hoping that she gets in to Columbia. She's an international student, greek but lives in Turkey. I got the impression that the essays are very important
matouwah
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by aliel)
A friend of mine applied for early decision at Yale. She was rejected :mad: She is applying for Columbia, NYU and Michigan as well. She's hoping that she gets in to Columbia. She's an international student, greek but lives in Turkey. I got the impression that the essays are very important
yep, and unfortunately if u dont spend alot of time doing them...they dont turn out too well....
kildare
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by aliel)
One of my best friends (the girl in the msn pic lol) got into Columbia ED. It seems like a very cool place.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you get study leave?

Yes- I like it (154)
60.87%
Yes- I don't like it (11)
4.35%
No- I want it (71)
28.06%
No- I don't want it (17)
6.72%

Watched Threads