youthful love - what a farce watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Death to all!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Poica)
    Death to all!
    Care to elaborate poica?
    Would that include death to yourself, or would you choose to live all on your own...would that include death to other species too? :eek:

I think poica has bummed the áss off the concept of conformism in TSR - she has a ridiculous amount of rep, yet ive still posted more than her.
    What a sheep... :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wizard)
    Care to elaborate poica?
    Would that include death to yourself, or would you choose to live all on your own...would that include death to other species too? :eek:

I think poica has bummed the áss off the concept of conformism in TSR - she has a ridiculous amount of rep, yet ive still posted more than her.
    What a sheep... :rolleyes:
    Conformism? Maybe I'm just a better poster than you. :p: In general it seems to depend on whether you make someone with big rep power laugh.
    Death to all!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Poica)
    Conformism? Maybe I'm just a better poster than you. :p: In general it seems to depend on whether you make someone with big rep power laugh.
    Death to all!
    Spread the wealth then poica
    You have the power...and if you have the power to exterminate all life forms, you surely can grant me my one last wish, cosy green reputation.

ReputationRep:
    Spread the wealth then poica
    You have the power...and if you have the power to exterminate all life forms, you surely can grant me my one last wish, cosy green reputation.
    Alas, I don't have to power to exterminate life forms - hence my repeated orders to the rest of you.
    And begging for rep is unbecoming....earn it, boy! Say stupid/mildly amusing things and cross your fingers that people don't neg rep you for being stupid....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Poica)
    Alas, I don't have to power to exterminate life forms - hence my repeated orders to the rest of you.
    And begging for rep is unbecoming....earn it, boy! Say stupid/mildly amusing things and cross your fingers that people don't neg rep you for being stupid....
    So i should tart myself then?

ReputationRep:
    So i should tart myself then?
    Tart yourself?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Poica)
    Tart yourself?
    You are subjecting yourself to what others may like....tarting in my book maam :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    well i'd hardly say my relationship with my gf is down to peer pressure...we've been together for a year and a half...of my closest friends (12 of us) only one other has a girlfriend, the other 10 are single...of which 6 have never had a girlfriend really

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 15, 2005
Poll
Should Banksy be put in prison?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.