Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    hello people. i have to get up at 6am everyday :frown: i was just wondering if there are any ways to get rid of bags under my eyes. iv tried cucumber's and stuff but nothing really works. !

Thank u!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by anna123)
    hello people. i have to get up at 6am everyday :frown: i was just wondering if there are any ways to get rid of bags under my eyes. iv tried cucumber's and stuff but nothing really works. !

Thank u!
    If there is anything I'd like to know! I permanantly have bags under my eyes, no matter how much I sleep, how much water I drink and how much fruit I eat!

ReputationRep:
    At the moment I'm trying this thing called No More Puffy Eyes by Eylure. Its a gel thing that you put under your eyes that 'cools, soothes and refreshes' and it reduces bags, lines and puffiness. Its working quite well at the moment. It cost me around £6 from boots.

ReputationRep:
    Touche Eclait does a great job of covering them up!! Who needs sleep :p:

ReputationRep:
    I heard that if you take an iron tablet a day it helps.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by -x-buttercup-x-)
    I'd certainly agree with the part about not needing sleep While I'm at uni, I get an average of about 4 hours' sleep a night :rolleyes:
    As for the comment about YSL Touche Eclat, I wouldn't know about that...admittedly, the bags under my eyes are getting so bad that I am tempted to get some concealer to hide them, but I just haven't got around to it yet (procrastination's great ).

I've got some Nivea product *scrounges around room for little bottle*...Nivea for Men Revitalising Eye Relief Q10...it's supposed to reduce bags, but I've only used it two or three times since buying it, so I can't judge it just yet - I think I can see a difference, but I might just be imagining it ...although it's a part of the Nivea for Men range, I'm sure there's an equivalent product out for the ladies

ReputationRep:
    I don't get bags under my eyes, but these hideous blue shadow rings that make me look like I'm tired and sad all the time and that has been my biggest problem for the longest time. I started out with cucumbers but the cucumber is a vile vegetable and anyway it didn't do anything, so I moved on to all kinds of gels and creams but those didn't seem to help either. So now I use concealer (IsaDora Perfect Concealer) and it helps, but sometimes I just don't have the time to put it on. Recently I was browsing through the Duty Free at the airport and found something from Clinique called All About the Eyes or something.. didn't buy it though.. expensive... but it might be good.

CONCEALER TIP: Before applying concealer under your eyes, put on a little bit of lotion, moisturiser, whatever. It will make it easier to blend the concealer into your skin and prevent it from looking dry and crusty.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by anna123)

Thank u!
    cold water, some creams are amazing

and ur a girl so u can cover them with make up i guess

ReputationRep:
    There's this one make up that kinda vanhishes em. But i dunno what it is cuz i dont really get em. :p: ill ask for ya.

ReputationRep:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There's this one make up that kinda vanhishes em. But i dunno what it is cuz i dont really get em. ill ask for ya.[QUOTE]

Thank u ppl!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by -x-buttercup-x-)
    I totally agree. Touche is pricey but it's a god-send. Buy it now and never look back!!

ReputationRep:
    seriously, go to bed eariler, or better yet, sleep for a whole day - makes the world of difference. Even if one week you go to bed an hour earlier each day than you usually do, then it will make a massive difference.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by segat1)
    seriously, go to bed eariler, or better yet, sleep for a whole day - makes the world of difference. Even if one week you go to bed an hour earlier each day than you usually do, then it will make a massive difference.
    Hmm...for me, I think that would mean I'd be getting about 30 hours' sleep a week. Not really going to do me a lot of good, considering it's still 25 hours under the 'average' (assuming the average person sleeps for 8 hours a night)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dalimyr)
    Hmm...for me, I think that would mean I'd be getting about 30 hours' sleep a week. Not really going to do me a lot of good, considering it's still 25 hours under the 'average' (assuming the average person sleeps for 8 hours a night)
    every little helps!

ReputationRep:
    I have like really bad skin under my eyes, its sort of bumpy and dotty, its like a dark line drawn under my eyes, its not bags cos i can tell the difference when i have them or not, does anyone know what the hell they are?

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.