This discussion is closed.
magicalsausage
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
Any Newsnight Review fans here? Did you see it at christmas when they had on the ultimate dream team of Tom Paulin, Bonnie Greer and Germaine Greer? It was fantastic!
Kurdt Morello
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by magicalsausage)
Any Newsnight Review fans here? Did you see it at christmas when they had on the ultimate dream team of Tom Paulin, Bonnie Greer and Germaine Greer? It was fantastic!
Yes - I am a big fan and yes i did watch that particular episode - but i remember little of it now = please remind me what they were talking about
cobra
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I quite like it when i'm up that late, but i tend to like front row arfter the arches on radio 4. However i did think the newsnight review sketch on dead ringers was highly amusing, where they noticed the last viewer had just turned off and they all went to sleep.
magicalsausage
Rep:
?
Yes - I am a big fan and yes i did watch that particular episode - but i remember little of it now = please remind me what they were talking about
It was basically a review of the year's cultural highlights.
Kurdt Morello
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by cobra01977)
I quite like it when i'm up that late, but i tend to like front row arfter the arches on radio 4. However i did think the newsnight review sketch on dead ringers was highly amusing, where they noticed the last viewer had just turned off and they all went to sleep.
yes that was an extremely perceptive and cheeky sketch
magicalsausage
Rep:
?
However i did think the newsnight review sketch on dead ringers was highly amusing, where they noticed the last viewer had just turned off and they all went to sleep.
I liked the one when Tom and Germaine were speaking in Dr. Seuss language (I think it was in the first series).
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (476)
66.48%
No (240)
33.52%

Watched Threads