The Student Room Group

What's the worst way of breaking up?

What's the worst way of breaking up with somebody?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Text with poor grammar.
Reply 2
Making a video, posting on youtube and then telling their best friend to send them the link? :biggrin:

^ I believe the above is why no one wants to go out with me.
Reply 3
Through Facebook.
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by I am soapy
Through a friend, with a text with poor grammar.

Through Facebook.

Or by corcodile.

What do you mean by crocodile?
Your gf gets a new fella, cheats on you with him,
moves him into the flat your paying for (along with the food, cigarettes, drinks and everything else for 8 months)
then about a week later
in front of said new bloke and a friend
spends six hours throwing everything you have ever trusted her, every secret about yourself that you let her know, every vulnerability you have ever confided in her, every niggling self doubt you have and told her about and throws it into your face, tries to goad you into hitting her, spends these six hours telling you what a vile awful hideous boyfriend you have been until you are left crying into her lap convinced you are the worst kind of scum and that she is the victim of a hideously abusive relationship. Then at the end of it tells you if you want you can sleep on the couch until i found somewhere else to live and would i mind helping her move the new lads stuff in.

True story

Thanks for the dragging up those memories OP
Not turning up to your honeymoon.
Reply 7
Original post by silverbolt
moves him into the flat your paying for (along with the food, cigarettes, drinks and everything else for 8 months)
then about a week later
spends six hours throwing everything you have ever trusted her, every secret about yourself that you let her know, every vulnerability you have ever confided in her, every niggling self doubt you have and told her about and throws it into your face, tries to goad you into hitting her, spends these six hours telling you what a vile awful hideous boyfriend you have been until you are left crying into her lap convinced you are the worst kind of scum and that she is the victim of a hideously abusive relationship. Then at the end of it tells you if you want you can sleep on the couch until i found somewhere else to live and would i mind helping her move the new lads stuff in.

True story

:eek: Did you bitchslap her? Phwoar, that's mean :angry:
Reply 8
Saying their dads name during sex.
The worst is probably ignoring them to they go away. Like you would with a cold or bit of a cough!
Original post by amsie/
:eek: Did you bitchslap her? Phwoar, that's mean :angry:

came the closest i have ever come to hitting a woman in anger but no i didnt. If i had it would just have given her what she wanted "i left him because he beat me" excuse
Reply 11
came the closest i have ever come to hitting a woman in anger but no i didnt. If i had it would just have given her what she wanted "i left him because he beat me" excuse

Ah, true. I hate it when girls think they can get away with anything :mad:
If I did that I'd be expecting a punch at the very least :colondollar: Although I can look after myself in a scrap...
That's horrible, well, props to you for that :redface:
breaking up with your girlfriend on The Sims, leaving the computer on then writing a note that says "i hope you get the hint"
(that wasn't me btw)
A friend of mine got a text: "Check my facebook relationship status, I think you'll get the message". Low.
When he goes on holiday without telling you with his mates to somewhere you have been telling him for months you want to go, then he sends you a postcard telling you it's not going to work out.

then about a week later

True story

That's really awful and cold hearted, I'm sorry that happend to you.
Original post by LethalBizzle
A friend of mine got a text: "Check my facebook relationship status, I think you'll get the message". Low.

Ouch.
Dunno, being dumped is just all-round rough :frown:
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 17
Say; "You're not good enough for me" to their face.

And walk off.
During sex.
Reply 19
Having a spiteful argument, saying a ****load of things you don't mean, one of you screaming, "WE'RE OVER" and then on the way home they get hit by a car and die because they weren't looking where they were going.

Pretty sure this is the worst suggested so far...except changing it on Facebook...man, that's harsh. :ninja:

Quick Reply

Latest