Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I was just at the bus station, talking to some friends when one of them asked something - I replied with just "no", then this old tall guy infront turned around and said "WHAT!!". Naturally I was confused, so I said "what?" and he responded with "WHAT DID YOU SAY?!?" sounding really angry. So I said "err nothing?" :\ Then he kept turning around giving me dirty looks and when I walked past him on the bus he muttered something and kept looking back. Creepy :s:

ReputationRep:
    Maybe he said something at the same time, so when you said no, you answered his question. Even though you didn't.

You probably deserved it, teenage scum.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HearTheThunder)
    I was just at the bus station, talking to some friends when one of them asked something - I replied with just "no", then this old tall guy infront turned around and said "WHAT!!". Naturally I was confused, so I said "what?" and he responded with "WHAT DID YOU SAY?!?" sounding really angry. So I said "err nothing?" :\ Then he kept turning around giving me dirty looks and when I walked past him on the bus he muttered something and kept looking back. Creepy :s:
    If it was Bury Interchange then thats perfectly normal.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fleff)
    Maybe he said something at the same time, so when you said no, you answered his question. Even though you didn't.
    But he was on his own like a metre in front, I don't see how you could possibly mis-interpret "no" from some random stranger behind you. :|

ReputationRep:
    But he was on his own like a metre in front, I don't see how you could possibly mis-interpret "no" from some random stranger behind you. :|
    It all depends on what your friend asked you.

If it was "do you like that bloke over there?" and you replied "no", he may have had a right to be annoyed. You never know...

:rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Maybe someone else said something ridiculous and he assumed it was you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ~Bex~)
    Maybe someone else said something ridiculous and he assumed it was you?
    But then I would've heard it :s:

ReputationRep:
    maybe he just had it in for you? or was on drugs

ReputationRep:
    But then I would've heard it :s:
    The voices in his head

ReputationRep:
    Oooooh, I bet he's the local insane bloke. Every where has one...

I personally got 2p off ours after he played a game of heads or tails with me. Heads he kept it, tails I got it - but they were all his coins, so he's the only one that lost anything. It's a shame my bus came on time for once, I could have earned more.
    Not only that, but ours likes to speak French, comment on the state of education these days, get drunk out of a bottle in a brown paper bag, and wear odd socks over his trousers. Oh, and keep his dog on the end of a piece of string.

Bless him.

ReputationRep:
    What did ur friend ask if you don't mind me asking, that would help out a lot actually.

ReputationRep:
    What is the definition of the word '\****'?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by claireharmz)
    What did ur friend ask if you don't mind me asking, that would help out a lot actually.
    "Did you get the spicy flavour?"

(in reference to the Doritos I'd bought)

ReputationRep:
    "Did you get the spicy flavour?"

(in reference to the Doritos I'd bought)
    Ok I have no idea what that bloke was talking about, maybe he thought you were talking in code about drugs? lol

ReputationRep:
    whats going on here? never quite get the hang of this. hmph!

(Original post by Fleff)
    Oooooh, I bet he's the local insane bloke. Every where has one...

I personally got 2p off ours after he played a game of heads or tails with me. Heads he kept it, tails I got it - but they were all his coins, so he's the only one that lost anything. It's a shame my bus came on time for once, I could have earned more.
    Not only that, but ours likes to speak French, comment on the state of education these days, get drunk out of a bottle in a brown paper bag, and wear odd socks over his trousers. Oh, and keep his dog on the end of a piece of string.

Bless him.
    :rofl: not pete by any chance? :p:

dont tell him i said that hehe

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Flukey)
    :rofl: not pete by any chance? :p:

dont tell him i said that hehe
    Hehe, no - although I think Pete was there at the time. He may have been eating chips off the floor (as you do).

Ooooh, I remember when our local insane man started throwing my mates chips away to "feed the birds". Hilarious.

ReputationRep:
    I told him to wait for you and then go crazy at you!! :p:

ReputationRep:
    i had something like that hapen to me i thought this other girl was insulting me and i did not realise she was on the phone xxx it was quite embarasing in what i said to her. xxx

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.