This discussion is closed.
Custard
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
Are you in a relationship? If not does it get you down. Do you worry about not been as beautiful as your friends and all your peers.
If you are in a relationship do you feel it gets in your way? You can't have a normal life as it will end in upset with the other one, or are you in a relationship you don't want to be in, and just want to shake them off but know it will end up in tears.

Please can you type up your veiws as its for an essay on pressure of todays youth. Thank you
kildare
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Custard)
Are you in a relationship? If not does it get you down. Do you worry about not been as beautiful as your friends and all your peers.
If you are in a relationship do you feel it gets in your way? You can't have a normal life as it will end in upset with the other one, or are you in a relationship you don't want to be in, and just want to shake them off but know it will end up in tears.

Please can you type up your veiws as its for an essay on pressure of todays youth. Thank you
I'm not no. It doesn't really get me down at the moment no, as I have other priorites. I also don't think there is any real correlation between being 'beautfiul' and being in a realtionship.
]{ingnik
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago

ahem, prune those flowery bits and you might get a better response.
Custard
Rep:
?
(Original post by ]{ingnik)
ahem, prune those flowery bits and you might get a better response.
Right!! Ahem!

Are you in a relationship?
JSM
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago

no, and i am the most beuatiful so it doesnt worry me, it doesnt get in your way unless she is a possesive b**** in which case, you dump her and move on. My ex even clicked her fingers at me once, im not her little male dog in heat, silly b****.
Helenia
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
No, I'm not, yes it does get me down because I know the guy I like will never go for me, and I know I'm not as beautiful as my friends, so that is annoying too.
JSM
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Helenia)
No, I'm not, yes it does get me down because I know the guy I like will never go for me, and I know I'm not as beautiful as my friends, so that is annoying too.
low self confidence
Barny
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
You realise that as long as you dont look like some dog faced tramp he probably will go for you?
Linda
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I'm in a relationship, and right now I miss him terribly (it's been almost TWELVE hours since last time I saw him). And I'm a fraid he's gonna go to Cambridge and fall for someone more beautiful and smarter than me...
JSM
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by imasillynarb)
You realise that as long as you dont look like some dog faced tramp he probably will go for you?
lol, dont be silly
Custard
Rep:
?
This is how i get over my crushes look at him when he is doing something a bit dogey and say. Do i need that, no, do i want that, no, what the hell is that hanging of his chin (or pick some kind of flaw) Is it that psyically possible to get your mouth round someone elses like that (if he has a g/f)
Why are you such a d**k? And if you can't see how damn well gorgeous i am, thats you problem honey. Now move, smile an go an shake your booty else where honey.
JSM
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
This is how i get over my crushes look at him when he is doing something a bit dogey and say. Do i need that, no, do i want that, no, what the hell is that hanging of his chin (or pick some kind of flaw) Is it that psyically possible to get your mouth round someone elses like that (if he has a g/f)
Why are you such a d**k? And if you can't see how damn well gorgeous i am, thats you problem honey. Now move, smile an go an shake your booty else where honey.
lol, hehe, you are missing the fact that most blokes will fall for any girl, girls tend to have the power unless you go for someone who is way out of your league, like me
Me2
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago

yes i am in a relationship, but i still worry about not being as pretty as my friends (i have some v. pretty friends!)

erm it doesn't really get in my way much
lou p lou
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
no i'm not in a relationship- first time for quite a while... i don't know how to react around guys i like anymore. i know this guy (but not that well) and we were both out friday + i like him + he told my mates that he liked me... and i talked to him for ages, but that's all that happened... i've forgotten how frustrating the whole fancying thing is...

lou xxx
Custard
Rep:
?
(Original post by JSM)
lol, hehe, you are missing the fact that most blokes will fall for any girl, girls tend to have the power unless you go for someone who is way out of your league, like me
You have never seen me, for all you know I was the girl you couldn't take your eyes off on the train yesterday (I'd like to know who that was by the way) so how you know whos out of your league over the computer.
Kurdt Morello
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Linda)
I'm in a relationship, and right now I miss him terribly (it's been almost TWELVE hours since last time I saw him). And I'm a fraid he's gonna go to Cambridge and fall for someone more beautiful and smarter than me...
i wouldnt worry Linda - cambridge girls arent particularly attractive unless they are from Scandinavia
press2play
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
i'm not in a relationship, doesn't usually get me down, only occasionally when i look around and realise how many of my friends ARE in one! i wouldn't say i felt 'less beautiful than my friends'.. although there must be a reason i'm single.. *shock realisation*..
no really, being in a relationship is not everything, as long as you're happy with yourself and have mates who are nice enough to not continually talk about boyfriends, then being single's not all bad.
nikk
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago

You sound like kilroy when he is asking for people to phone in to be on the next show lol!!
Custard
Rep:
?
(Original post by NikNak)
You sound like kilroy when he is asking for people to phone in to be on the next show lol!!
Yeeeaah, I kinda noticed that when i read it back to myself but that what it said on my sheet thats what i type.
_EMMA_
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago

i'm in a relationship and i don't think that it gets in my way. we can plan and do things without each other. i actually prefer going to discos/parties with my friends rather than him. but sometimes it can feels like it hinders me, for example i'm thinking about going to uni in another town and he will still be here. situations like this are hard.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you get study leave?

Yes- I like it (151)
60.89%
Yes- I don't like it (11)
4.44%
No- I want it (69)
27.82%
No- I don't want it (17)
6.85%

Watched Threads