Are you in a relationship? Watch

This discussion is closed.
TK
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Danithestudent)
I dunno but he is always in the skate park, you know there is that bunch of stupid stoners that wander about aged from.....15-20 he's one of them and he's a gimp
ok i'll look out for them and make sure i don't speak to them
JSM
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
nite
jediknight007
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Nope. To be honest, I have never had a relationship with a girl before but then again, I haven't really been bothered too much!

Education comes 1st, then girls 2nd, with a really huge gap in between.
Sire
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Custard)
Are you in a relationship? If not does it get you down. Do you worry about not been as beautiful as your friends and all your peers.
If you are in a relationship do you feel it gets in your way? You can't have a normal life as it will end in upset with the other one, or are you in a relationship you don't want to be in, and just want to shake them off but know it will end up in tears.

Please can you type up your veiws as its for an essay on pressure of todays youth. Thank you
In the name of the charge, I am guilty. Basically, I'm happy in my relationship, even given serious thought of late to popping the question. However, it does seem to get in the way at times. When thinking of my career, it is no longer just where I'd like to work, what hours I'd like to work etc. It isn't even a simple case of what I want when shopping for groceries either. Then there is the much under estimated time that needs to be spent with the lads. I promise that all men will have to pull themselves together and speak to their ladies about this one at some point, and it is rarely pretty. But, it is certainly a factor that does seem to get in the way of a healthy relationship at times. Thus, it is still possible to have that normal life, but the freedom to **** up from time to time isn't there. You just have to consider that you're actions are now affecting more people than just yourself, and if those actions are questionable, then perhaps one should no longer be thinking of them. Sorry the answer is a bit all over the shop, but I'm kind of tired.
snow_white
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Sire)
In the name of the charge, I am guilty. Basically, I'm happy in my relationship, even given serious thought of late to popping the question. However, it does seem to get in the way at times. When thinking of my career, it is no longer just where I'd like to work, what hours I'd like to work etc. It isn't even a simple case of what I want when shopping for groceries either. Then there is the much under estimated time that needs to be spent with the lads. I promise that all men will have to pull themselves together and speak to their ladies about this one at some point, and it is rarely pretty. But, it is certainly a factor that does seem to get in the way of a healthy relationship at times. Thus, it is still possible to have that normal life, but the freedom to **** up from time to time isn't there. You just have to consider that you're actions are now affecting more people than just yourself, and if those actions are questionable, then perhaps one should no longer be thinking of them. Sorry the answer is a bit all over the shop, but I'm kind of tired.
well theres something you failed to mention an hour ago, popping the question ay and this after what you just said, hmmm interesting and strangely contradicting yourself, funny that.
well anyway i too am guitly of being ina relationship, but i too am happy, in fact could not be more. i think people need relationships they don't nessesarily have to be romantic as is most likely the intent of the post but relationships with friends family collegues etc are so important as well.

oh and sire if your on the topic of popping the question then maybe you can do me a favour and hint that sort of idea to my better half, he needs a bit of a push i think.
4Ed
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Helenia)
CUMS 1 and CUSO are both Grade 8+ standard. CUMS 2 is slightly lower but still damn good. UCPO is non-audition, but the standard of music was still ok.
do you know if you have to take the exams? I am probably around G8 standard, but haven't done any exams for ages...
Sire
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by snow_white)
well theres something you failed to mention an hour ago, popping the question ay and this after what you just said, hmmm interesting and strangely contradicting yourself, funny that.
well anyway i too am guitly of being ina relationship, but i too am happy, in fact could not be more. i think people need relationships they don't nessesarily have to be romantic as is most likely the intent of the post but relationships with friends family collegues etc are so important as well.

oh and sire if your on the topic of popping the question then maybe you can do me a favour and hint that sort of idea to my better half, he needs a bit of a push i think.
I'll put the hard word on him for ya. But he will always be my little ***** :P. As for my contradiction. Think about what I said in regard to 6 months, and then why I only gave serious thought to the question.
Helenia
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by 4Ed)
do you know if you have to take the exams? I am probably around G8 standard, but haven't done any exams for ages...
No, you don't have to have done the exams, but you do have to audition and play a piece that is of at least grade 8 standard. That scared me too much to try.
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you chained to your phone?

Yes (57)
19.32%
Yes, but I'm trying to cut back (119)
40.34%
Nope, not that interesting (119)
40.34%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed