This discussion is closed.
Joey_Johns
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I've been with my girlfriend for over two years. She went through one hell of an ordeal in the first few months that we were together and she will probably never recover fully from it. I supported her though and I think that has made us a lot stronger.
JSM
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Custard)
You have never seen me, for all you know I was the girl you couldn't take your eyes off on the train yesterday (I'd like to know who that was by the way) so how you know whos out of your league over the computer.
lol- that wouldnt have been me, i dont stare at girls - especially pre pubescent ones, i look them up aprisingly and then maybe go and speak to them.

Cos i know what league i go for.
waiting2smile
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I'm not in a realtionship anymore - and i'm happy! It means freedom from possessiveness and immaturity.
JSM
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by waiting2smile)
I'm not in a realtionship anymore - and i'm happy! It means freedom from possessiveness and immaturity.
not sure about the second, im still here
Custard
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
(Original post by JSM)
lol- that wouldnt have been me, i dont stare at girls - especially pre pubescent ones, i look them up aprisingly and then maybe go and speak to them.

Cos i know what league i go for.
You have not a clue what i look like do you? You really think i look about 8 with my hair to the side and bright blue and pink eyeshadow on, lordy No! un-like some, I have class. (i say as i sit here eating cheese and onion crisp and slurping a coke!) Ok so I know have nunga-nungas that are properly formed but i hide them under my clothes, But i have now got no puppy fat that you can see! (been along time coming) extremely mature for my age (i know this as the kid we foster sister is older than me, you wouldn't believe the difference) and look so much older than 13.

Qu. would you talk to a beautiful girl if she was with her parents>
press2play
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by waiting2smile)
very true about the possessiveness!
AT82
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I'm still single (always have officialy been) and to be honest it dosn't bother me that much. It only bothers me in the sense that I don't want to be single for ever as I am not exactly getting any younger.
waiting2smile
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by press2play)
very true about the possessiveness!
i haven't been single for a long time - i'm enjoying it. I didn't know it could be fun - it's nice being free
pedy1986
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
You have not a clue what i look like do you? You really think i look about 8 with my hair to the side and bright blue and pink eyeshadow on, lordy No! un-like some, I have class. (i say as i sit here eating cheese and onion crisp and slurping a coke!) Ok so I know have nunga-nungas that are properly formed but i hide them under my clothes, But i have now got no puppy fat that you can see! (been along time coming) extremely mature for my age (i know this as the kid we foster sister is older than me, you wouldn't believe the difference) and look so much older than 13.

I've done it before, was amusing to say the least she went bright red, but I got her number neverthless.

I'm not in a relationship, obviously, I would like to be. I'm sick of girls giving mixed signals so I decided to give up 'intepreting them'
Nylex
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Nope, never have been.
Chima
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Are you in a relationship? If not does it get you down. Do you worry about not been as beautiful as your friends and all your peers.
If you are in a relationship do you feel it gets in your way? You can't have a normal life as it will end in upset with the other one, or are you in a relationship you don't want to be in, and just want to shake them off but know it will end up in tears.

Please can you type up your veiws as its for an essay on pressure of todays youth. Thank you
Yea im in a relationship. Yea it does get in the way sometimes. you have to strike a balance between friends and your girlfriend. I like the girl im with as a person, but not as a partner for me. so i guess im happy but im not. i know it will all end in tears one day
JSM
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago

dont get angry, im confident enough about myself and i was more insinuating that i dont get suckered by girls in the game stakes. I am aware, i dont know how fit you are, but i dont care, if your fit, you might have a chance with me, if not ill have had nice talks with you anyway.

Maybe, depends what they look like, if they look grumpy . . .
i have done that before started coming on heavily to this girl and then this bruiser stepped in and was like "what do you think you are doing" - i so wanted to be a smartmouth but i think he would have just about beaten the c*** out of me
_EMMA_
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Jools)
through past exp I think a relationship causes so much more hassle and pain than its worth unless u meet that mr/mrs perfect.
you have to kiss a lot of frogs before you find your prince/princess
Custard
Rep:
?
(Original post by Joey_Johns)
I've been with my girlfriend for over two years. She went through one hell of an ordeal in the first few months that we were together and she will probably never recover fully from it. I supported her though and I think that has made us a lot stronger.
There is this dude in my form at school. His girlfriend was getting sexually abused from her father and he supported her all through that. Some how i got dragged head first into it all, and i watched him, at school (she doesn't go to ours) then at home with her and when they where with each other she felt so safe with him, she told me she felt like her dad couldn't get to her then. And he is so much of a better person for it. I think he is lovely. The difference between his shool nature and when he was with her waas amazing.
AT82
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by corey)
I've done it before, was amusing to say the least she went bright red, but I got her number neverthless.

I'm not in a relationship, obviously, I would like to be. I'm sick of girls giving mixed signals so I decided to give up 'intepreting them'
Hehe thats the best way. No more of this "I think you are the best guy ever etc...." you then make slight hint about going out and she changes to the subject to "Will Young is a babe". The opposite of sex is a greater mystery than science.
]{ingnik
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by _EMMA_)
you have to kiss a lot of frogs before you find your prince/princess
gd 1. iv found mine... well 4 now anyway!
pedy1986
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
There is this dude in my form at school. His girlfriend was getting sexually abused from her father and he supported her all through that. Some how i got dragged head first into it all, and i watched him, at school (she doesn't go to ours) then at home with her and when they where with each other she felt so safe with him, she told me she felt like her dad couldn't get to her then. And he is so much of a better person for it. I think he is lovely. The difference between his shool nature and when he was with her waas amazing.
Waste of time reltionship, based on her needing secruity rather than love.
Joey_Johns
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I take your point but, its pretty similar in the fact that I didnt dump her but its nothing like that, probably worse.
Custard
Rep:
?
(Original post by JSM)
dont get angry, im confident enough about myself and i was more insinuating that i dont get suckered by girls in the game stakes. I am aware, i dont know how fit you are, but i dont care, if your fit, you might have a chance with me, if not ill have had nice talks with you anyway.

Maybe, depends what they look like, if they look grumpy . . .
i have done that before started coming on heavily to this girl and then this bruiser stepped in and was like "what do you think you are doing" - i so wanted to be a smartmouth but i think he would have just about beaten the c*** out of me
The dude on the train was vair attractive but i think he was scared of my dad because he did play rugby for sometime and never lost that shape plus hes fat! I keep telling him to loose it. But you know how parents are.
Anyways back to the guys, you were at manchester victoria station yesterday, about 2ish and you have died red hair, spiked and you saw a beautiful girl from the distance and couldn't believe how lovely she actually was, feel free to PM, LOL.

What is the worst scenario you have ever got yourself into for a girl, plus have you ever tried vanilla coke?
Joey_Johns
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
plus have you ever tried vanilla coke?
I praise the randomness of that.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (542)
66.5%
No (273)
33.5%

Watched Threads