This discussion is closed.
Custard
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
(Original post by corey)
Waste of time reltionship, based on her needing secruity rather than love.
Actually it started out as lust then went into love then it started to linger and be security then they finished when her dad got locked up.
Custard
Rep:
?
Quote:
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally Posted by Custard
plus have you ever tried vanilla coke?
------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Original post by Joey_Johns)
I praise the randomness of that.

I'm telling you the penguins are stealing my sanity
Joey_Johns
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Custard)
Quote:

I'm telling you the penguins are stealing my sanity

To answer the question. Yes and its was disagreeable.
Helenia
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
This is how i get over my crushes look at him when he is doing something a bit dogey and say. Do i need that, no, do i want that, no, what the hell is that hanging of his chin (or pick some kind of flaw) Is it that psyically possible to get your mouth round someone elses like that (if he has a g/f)
Why are you such a d**k? And if you can't see how damn well gorgeous i am, thats you problem honey. Now move, smile an go an shake your booty else where honey.
Dude, I've seen this guy cutting up dead bodies and peeling frogs' legs. There's not much he can do to make himself less attractive! I just don't have the confidence, so I end up mucking around for too long, and pissing them off.
Tribi18
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
!!!young Free And Single!!!
Custard
Rep:
?
(Original post by Helenia)
Dude, I've seen this guy cutting up dead bodies and peeling frogs' legs. There's not much he can do to make himself less attractive! I just don't have the confidence, so I end up mucking around for too long, and pissing them off.
Dude, If you feel you have done all you can, flirted, smiled, giggled, joked, hard to get, hints, memorised his phonebook, or just damn well told him there not much left you can do, Have you just told, do you talk to him like evry break and dinner?
Custard
Rep:
?
To answer the question. Yes and its was disagreeable.
Have the penguins been pecking at your sanity gland as well?
JSM
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
The dude on the train was vair attractive but i think he was scared of my dad because he did play rugby for sometime and never lost that shape plus hes fat! I keep telling him to loose it. But you know how parents are.
Anyways back to the guys, you were at manchester victoria station yesterday, about 2ish and you have died red hair, spiked and you saw a beautiful girl from the distance and couldn't believe how lovely she actually was, feel free to PM, LOL.

What is the worst scenario you have ever got yourself into for a girl, plus have you ever tried vanilla coke?
vanilla coke was nice until i took a bottel with me in a minibus up to N Wales the day after i had been drinking up till 6 - i polished off 2 litres of water in about 30 mins and was left with that for the rest of the journey
material breach
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
am single at the moment, kinda wish i had a girlfriend as it makes life more interesting. however most of the people ive meet i either wouldnt want to go out, have boyfriends already or would never go out with me in a million years so given those options single seems to be the best bet, and no i havent tried vanilla coke and sorry to custard for replying to your pm i never really go round to it
Joey_Johns
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Have the penguins been pecking at your sanity gland as well?
Yes. Now I know why Oldham was kicked out of Lancashire.
Custard
Rep:
?
(Original post by Speciez99)
am single at the moment, kinda wish i had a girlfriend as it makes life more interesting. however most of the people ive meet i either wouldnt want to go out, have boyfriends already or would never go out with me in a million years so given those options single seems to be the best bet, and no i havent tried vanilla coke and sorry to custard for replying to your pm i never really go round to it
Dude it is right about the PMs. It funny becuase all my friends are going out with all my other friends, so its kind of weird when i see them getting it on in the corner.
JSM
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Dude, If you feel you have done all you can, flirted, smiled, giggled, joked, hard to get, hints, memorised his phonebook, or just damn well told him there not much left you can do, Have you just told, do you talk to him like evry break and dinner?
tell him, its the easiest and least painful way - seriously girls, hell be happy that soemone approached him, is he popular and does he have lots of gfs
Custard
Rep:
?
Yes. Now I know why Oldham was kicked out of Lancashire.
You've heard of Oldham before, DUDE thats amazing. Well there was all those riots that apparently were not racist attacks but i live here i know! So why have you heard of the trampy town. And when did we get kicked out of lancashire. Will people please inform me on big things like that.
material breach
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Dude it is right about the PMs. It funny becuase all my friends are going out with all my other friends, so its kind of weird when i see them getting it on in the corner.
lol know the feeling, espically when 2 of the ppl are the girl u fancy and one of your best friends
Joey_Johns
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I'm from Lancashire. I'm not sure when it got kicked out, when Greater Manchester became a county I guess.
JSM
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
lol know the feeling, espically when 2 of the ppl are the girl u fancy and one of your best friends
its even worse when the girl who rejected you, is some proper little wh*re when she gets drunk - so mayb a good thing i got rejected, and therefore gets off with loads of really ugly boys - although one of my gfs has done that, pulled another boy when i wasnt even in the country- then lied to me about it
Joey_Johns
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by JSM)
although one of my gfs has done that, pulled another boy when i wasnt even in the country- then lied to me about it
My girlfriend would never do that.
Custard
Rep:
?
Dude! Thats happening with me as well, best mate guy i fancy. Bit poo really!
JSM
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
My girlfriend would never do that.
lucky you, although im sure if her biggest crush ever offered himself to her, she might, it served me right, i shoulda gone with my gut instinct and dumped her earlier
Custard
Rep:
?
(Original post by JSM)
its even worse when the girl who rejected you, is some proper little wh*re when she gets drunk - so mayb a good thing i got rejected, and therefore gets off with loads of really ugly boys - although one of my gfs has done that, pulled another boy when i wasnt even in the country- then lied to me about it
Dude, why don't you just stop these games and marry me?
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (388)
67.24%
No (189)
32.76%

Watched Threads