This discussion is closed.
waiting2smile
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by 4Ed)
lol, that's probably why I wouldn't particularly want to go out with a girl who lives nearby... the families would feel embarrassed, and what happens if you break up...
Well never again. Anyway i don't think i mind being single now, it feels new and...nice actually if that makes sense. I'm so tired, i'm going to go and sleep now, night everyone xxx
4Ed
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by waiting2smile)
Well never again. Anyway i don't think i mind being single now, it feels new and...nice actually if that makes sense. I'm so tired, i'm going to go and sleep now, night everyone xxx
good night
Josh75077
Badges: 0
Report 16 years ago
I'm single now, 3 months ago I wasnt....... if is wasnt for sex we'd still be going out.

Arrrgghh.......
JSM
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Josh75077)
I'm single now, 3 months ago I wasnt....... if is wasnt for sex we'd still be going out.

Arrrgghh.......
were you really taht bad
waiting2smile
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by JSM)
were you really taht bad
:eek:
Danithestudent
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I went out with a guy from February last year till September and it was the biggest emotional rollercoaster I'd ever been on, not to mention he had no job, no qualifications and quit a job bringing in £24k a year because he got "bored" so he ended up sitting around doing nothing, breaking up was the best thing that happened to us, I cried for one day and it's not phased me since
TK
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago

Arrrgghh.......
what about sex????? :confused:
waiting2smile
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Danithestudent)
I went out with a guy from February last year till September and it was the biggest emotional rollercoaster I'd ever been on, not to mention he had no job, no qualifications and quit a job bringing in £24k a year because he got "bored" so he ended up sitting around doing nothing, breaking up was the best thing that happened to us, I cried for one day and it's not phased me since
i'm not upset about breaking up - just i don't know -it just feels slightly wierd to be single again. The guy i broke up with - made me cry lots - never again - i always fall for the wrong guys - better luck next time hopefully.
curryADD
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Custard)
Are you in a relationship? If not does it get you down. Do you worry about not been as beautiful as your friends and all your peers.
If you are in a relationship do you feel it gets in your way? You can't have a normal life as it will end in upset with the other one, or are you in a relationship you don't want to be in, and just want to shake them off but know it will end up in tears.

Please can you type up your veiws as its for an essay on pressure of todays youth. Thank you
no, i broke up with jason over christmas because he didnt want to see the movie i wanted to see.
TK
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by curryADD)
no, i broke up with jason over christmas because he didnt want to see the movie i wanted to see.
great reason!
Josh75077
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Tinykates)
what about sex????? :confused:
We had it and my girlfriend wanted it, I did not force her, we made it special while my parents were away, a month after she dumped me and said she wished she'd waited.
waiting2smile
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
i'm not being patronising but i can't help exclaming 'that's sweet!' and i'm not being sarcastic either - honestly.
JSM
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
petty
TK
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
We had it and my girlfriend wanted it, I did not force her, we made it special while my parents were away, a month after she dumped me and said she wished she'd waited.
aww *hugs* that's a bit harsh.
JSM
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
harsh b*tch - it was blatently jsut an excuse or she got teased about beign a slut
Danithestudent
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by waiting2smile)
i'm not upset about breaking up - just i don't know -it just feels slightly wierd to be single again. The guy i broke up with - made me cry lots - never again - i always fall for the wrong guys - better luck next time hopefully.
My ex wasn't really a ******* but I mean, I MADE HIM go and do a CV and I have to say I've seen better grammar and punctuation in a 4 year old's excersise book and as soon as I mentioned it he went PSYCHO at me, and if I slapped him in a joke he'd slap me back twice as hard.
He was a bit ...common...really.....that sounds totally snobby but everybody where he lived used to call me posh girl as I'd turn up with a Quiksilver skirt, Harrods bag and then be forced to climb up the skate ramps and moan about getting dirty.
Plus he had more of a relationship with his bong than with me, I've got a scar on my arm from a clipper when he was making a shotty and I told him to stop it and he slapped my arm with a clipper in his hand that was red hot and it's the most prominant scar I have...*******
Joey_Johns
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by 4Ed)
i agree. what's the big deal about having kissed someone? surely a proper relationship is more important than the random pull at a party...

Relationships are. You wont often see a long term couple doing it in public. Kissing is nice but I got out of the 'pulling' stage when I was about 14.
waiting2smile
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
My ex wasn't really a ******* but I mean, I MADE HIM go and do a CV and I have to say I've seen better grammar and punctuation in a 4 year old's excersise book and as soon as I mentioned it he went PSYCHO at me, and if I slapped him in a joke he'd slap me back twice as hard.
:eek: no my ex just used to say really hurtful things when i didn't agree with him. He wouldn't let any guys flirt ot talk to me either - it was like he was controlling my life.
TK
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
He was a bit ...common...really.....that sounds totally snobby but everybody where he lived used to call me posh girl as I'd turn up with a Quiksilver skirt, Harrods bag and then be forced to climb up the skate ramps and moan about getting dirty.
Plus he had more of a relationship with his bong than with me, I've got a scar on my arm from a clipper when he was making a shotty and I told him to stop it and he slapped my arm with a clipper in his hand that was red hot and it's the most prominant scar I have...*******
i wouldn't have called you a 'posh girl' - you obviously only met all the scallies
Juwel
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
My ex wasn't really a *******...

...*******
Hmmm...
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you get study leave?

Yes- I like it (217)
60.78%
Yes- I don't like it (14)
3.92%
No- I want it (101)
28.29%
No- I don't want it (25)
7%

Watched Threads