This discussion is closed.
JSM
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Joey_Johns)
Relationships are. You wont often see a long term couple doing it in public. Kissing is nice but I got out of the 'pulling' stage when I was about 14.
what do you class as pulling then
Danithestudent
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
As for sex he ended up getting me pregnant and then having a go at me like it was my fault even though we were using two different types of contraception at once, I ended up having the abortion by myself because he couldn't "hack it". When I found out he said he'd come and meet me, I phoned him crying and he said he couldn't be "bothered" to get the bus to come and see me with me crying hysterically into my mobile...
I have to say though it was a good learning experience and I am a better person having been in that elationship, made me get motivated into actually doing something with my life rather than sit around in my parents house.
He was about to get a qualification in stage managment and he decided not to go in on the day that he was stage manager for the biggest production in the year, and he got kicked off the course the day before it finished!
waiting2smile
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
oh dani he sounds even horrible then mine! good riddance to bad rubbish.
JSM
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Danithestudent)
As for sex he ended up getting me pregnant and then having a go at me like it was my fault even though we were using two different types of contraception at once, I ended up having the abortion by myself because he couldn't "hack it". When I found out he said he'd come and meet me, I phoned him crying and he said he couldn't be "bothered" to get the bus to come and see me with me crying hysterically into my mobile...
I have to say though it was a good learning experience and I am a better person having been in that elationship, made me get motivated into actually doing something with my life rather than sit around in my parents house.
He was about to get a qualification in stage managment and he decided not to go in on the day that he was stage manager for the biggest production in the year, and he got kicked off the course the day before it finished!
Danithestudent
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by waiting2smile)
:eek: no my ex just used to say really hurtful things when i didn't agree with him. He wouldn't let any guys flirt ot talk to me either - it was like he was controlling my life.
Mine didn't even care and then I didn't have to care because honestly....nobody would have gone near him...duno why I did...I think I felt sorry for him...he was 17 and hadn't had a girlfriend and had only kissed one girl in his life, not to mention I spent a fortune on hair care products and food (he lived on his own) and skin care stuff because he was truly..a mess
Josh75077
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by JSM)
harsh b*tch - it was blatently jsut an excuse or she got teased about beign a slut
Hey, thats not fair, she's nice, she has her reasons, I hope she'll be able to tell me sometime. She isnt nasty to me, but she seems to not be able to talk about it right now.

Just think maybe if we hadn't rushed it, we'd only been going out 6 weeks.
waiting2smile
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Mine didn't even care and then I didn't have to care because honestly....nobody would have gone near him...duno why I did...I think I felt sorry for him...he was 17 and hadn't had a girlfriend and had only kissed one girl in his life, not to mention I spent a fortune on hair care products and food (he lived on his own) and skin care stuff because he was truly..a mess
like i said good riddance to bad rubbish - i think i'm going to be off guys for a while.
JSM
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Josh75077)
Hey, thats not fair, she's nice, she has her reasons, I hope she'll be able to tell me sometime. She isnt nasty to me, but she seems to not be able to talk about it right now.

Just think maybe if we hadn't rushed it, we'd only been going out 6 weeks.
why isnt it fair, thats not much of an excuse if she dups you a month later, couldnt she hack syain she no longer liked you or she had a better option
Danithestudent
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by JSM)
Yeah well proved how strong I was and certainly made me grow up a bit and realise the consequences of my actions
Joey_Johns
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by JSM)
what do you class as pulling then
Seen as I presume you dont live away from home, I dont think you could class pulling as anything else other than kissing.
Juwel
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
People do get what's coming to them. Hope someone castrates him, you had a lucky escape Dani.
Danithestudent
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Yeah well proved how strong I was and certainly made me grow up a bit and realise the consequences of my actions
I'm just paranoid that Kate will bump into him and be like ohhh I know your ex hehehe
It wouldn't surprise me if she did know him actually, Kate all I can say is steer clear and don't judge me on what I used to go out with blugh
curryADD
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by JSM)
petty
not really, i was getting bored and we had this huge row about it. at the theatre. so i was like, "fine. if you dont want to see peter pan then we dont have to go out anymore." then i called up a few friends and we went to that showing.
Juwel
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
like i said good riddance to bad rubbish - i think i'm going to be off guys for a while.
Are those two halves of the post linked in any way
JSM
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
hey even i dont treat girls badly - jsut fairly, was it the traditional bad boy allure
Danithestudent
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Joey_Johns)
Seen as I presume you dont live away from home, I dont think you could class pulling as anything else other than kissing.
Lol I've brought people home before
I think I'm a slut
JSM
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by curryADD)
not really, i was getting bored and we had this huge row about it. at the theatre. so i was like, "fine. if you dont want to see peter pan then we dont have to go out anymore." then i called up a few friends and we went to that showing.
still petty - you gone down in my estimation, was it jsut over the film or had it been leading up to it
curryADD
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
exactly, but for me flirting doesnt count
waiting2smile
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I don't understand how i always end up falling for the bad guys.
TK
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I'm just paranoid that Kate will bump into him and be like ohhh I know your ex hehehe
It wouldn't surprise me if she did know him actually, Kate all I can say is steer clear and don't judge me on what I used to go out with blugh
nah - seriously i have heard of him, but i've never met him. does he work in Crawley or nefin - prob seen him around town, but i wouldn't know it was him if i saw him.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (388)
67.24%
No (189)
32.76%

Watched Threads