This discussion is closed.
curryADD
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by JSM)
still petty - you gone down in my estimation, was it jsut over the film or had it been leading up to it
it was leading up to it, he was getting posessive and all that.
Helenia
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by 4Ed)
what are the standards of CUMS, CUSO and UCPO then do you know? just to see what orchestra standards are like at uni, and whether I'd be able to get into one. I used to play violin in my local city youth orchestra, and the regional one as well (4 counties)
CUMS 1 and CUSO are both Grade 8+ standard. CUMS 2 is slightly lower but still damn good. UCPO is non-audition, but the standard of music was still ok.

Oh, and in my books, "pulling" is kissing.
Josh75077
Badges: 0
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by JSM)
why isnt it fair, thats not much of an excuse if she dups you a month later, couldnt she hack syain she no longer liked you or she had a better option
She did, she said she didnt think it was right to go out, that we shouldnt have had sex, but that was it she hasnt said anymore.

She was never horrid about it, thats one reason I still love her and wanna understand why she doesnt wanna go out, why she changed her mind about sex, we had a good time.
Makes me wonder if we should have waited longer......
Juwel
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Danithestudent)
Lol I've brought people home before
I think I'm a slut
You're not a slut, you're great, and some guy has to see that.
Danithestudent
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by waiting2smile)
I don't understand how i always end up falling for the bad guys.
It's sods law, you get bored if they are too nice
JSM
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Josh75077)
She did, she said she didnt think it was right to go out, that we shouldnt have had sex, but that was it she hasnt said anymore.

She was never horrid about it, thats one reason I still love her and wanna understand why she doesnt wanna go out, why she changed her mind about sex, we had a good time.
Makes me wonder if we should have waited longer......
sounds like she got you stitched up - i always got otehr options
waiting2smile
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
It's sods law, you get bored if they are too nice
I think i'll settle for plain nice next time.
JSM
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by ZJuwelH)
You're not a slut, you're great, and some guy has to see that.
i agree- sleepign with someone does not make you a slut
curryADD
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by JSM)
i agree- sleepign with someone does not make you a slut
it really depends with how many different guys your sleeping with though. if its one guy who you really really like or love, then its ok.
Josh75077
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by JSM)
sounds like she got you stitched up - i always got otehr options
She was my girl friend, not property, so many of the guys in my classes at school treat their girl friends like status symbols, like an accessory, I didnt wanna be like that, not like every other jock........I werent gonna look at options while we were goin out......
JSM
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by curryADD)
it really depends with how many different guys your sleeping with though. if its one guy who you really really like or love, then its ok.
no i think as long as you do it because you want to your not a slut - when u feel u have to you are one
JSM
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Josh75077)
She was my girl friend, not property, so many of the guys in my classes at school treat their girl friends like status symbols, like an accessory, I didnt wanna be like that, not like every other jock........I werent gonna look at options while we were goin out......
well u were her property
curryADD
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by JSM)
no i think as long as you do it because you want to your not a slut - when u feel u have to you are one
nah. if you truly .like/ love the person you wont feel obligated.
Josh75077
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by JSM)
well u were her property
I was not her property, you dont know her, I wish we were still goin out, but I also know relationships end........not all last forever....
TK
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by JSM)
what about girls who WANT to sleep with 5 different lads every night?
JSM
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Tinykates)
what about girls who WANT to sleep with 5 different lads every night?
stilll not a slut, tis their body
Danithestudent
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
kate he works in the Svaroski warehouse, used to work in B*Wise...he is a gimp, do not go near him, he will almost indefinetly try and crash your party
JSM
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by curryADD)
nah. if you truly .like/ love the person you wont feel obligated.
exactly
TK
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
kate he works in the Svaroski warehouse, used to work in B*Wise...he is a gimp, do not go near him, he will almost indefinetly try and crash your party
Svaroski warehouse - i have no idea where that is. is it near leapfrog n leisure centre? no he can crash my party!
Danithestudent
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I dunno but he is always in the skate park, you know there is that bunch of stupid stoners that wander about aged from.....15-20 he's one of them and he's a gimp
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you get study leave?

Yes- I like it (228)
61.29%
Yes- I don't like it (16)
4.3%
No- I want it (103)
27.69%
No- I don't want it (25)
6.72%

Watched Threads