The Student Room Group

Strange lumps like..inside my vagina, like actually inside? :(

Ok so, Ive been with my ex boyfriend 2 years and we lost our virginity to eachother, so we were fine. But we split up and like, its been a while later and ive met a new guy.
Ive been seeing him for a bit now and we ended up having sex. He was bigger than my ex and we did it rougher, so I was sore afterwards and never took much notice of anything.
But today (the day after) ive felt like a funny feeling inside my vagina like when I sit down, and so when I got home I got a mirror and had a look inside properly, and right inside, theres like about 3 big lumps clumped together.
I got really scared, we didnt use a condom because he told me he was clean (he said he had an sti check cos hes going in the army in april) and i'm on the pill anyway.

I looked on the internet and found something called bartholins cyst..which it could be? but it could also be an sti? if so, which one?
Im going to be tested at the health clinic at college tomorrow, but how long will the results be? its the february holidays after tomorrow! Im so worried.

What could it be?!
Don't get too worried. Maybe it's just a swelling or something. Go to your GP, gynaecologist, and get it checked. If the new guy says he's clean, then I doubt it could be any STI
Reply 2
If you go to a NHS gum clinic the results will be back in two weeks, probably sooner. Some preliminary results can be done while you're there, and of course seeing the lumps will give the doctor a chance to diagnose there and then.
yeah, you should get it checked out - it could be a reaction the the guy's rough technique but just to be on the safe side!!
Reply 4
It could be genital warts but they usually take a month to develop.

Go to the GUM clinic.
:dontknow: If you watched The Joy of Teen Sex you might have known.
Like others have said, Dr for prelim. result, they might be able to tell you what it is by looking, although they might do a swab and send to the lab. GUM kinda same sorta procedure, apart from they will do an entire sexual health check, and those results like someone else said will take 2-3weeks to come back.
Original post by Anonymous

I looked on the internet and found

Never a good plan, just go get it looked at.
Reply 8
hpv check as well. it should be easier for girls to get themselves checked.
Reply 9
Why did I click on this ahhh D:
Original post by Anonymous
Ok so, Ive been with my ex boyfriend 2 years and we lost our virginity to eachother, so we were fine. But we split up and like, its been a while later and ive met a new guy.
Ive been seeing him for a bit now and we ended up having sex. He was bigger than my ex and we did it rougher, so I was sore afterwards and never took much notice of anything.
But today (the day after) ive felt like a funny feeling inside my vagina like when I sit down, and so when I got home I got a mirror and had a look inside properly, and right inside, theres like about 3 big lumps clumped together.
I got really scared, we didnt use a condom because he told me he was clean (he said he had an sti check cos hes going in the army in april) and i'm on the pill anyway.

I looked on the internet and found something called bartholins cyst..which it could be? but it could also be an sti? if so, which one?
Im going to be tested at the health clinic at college tomorrow, but how long will the results be? its the february holidays after tomorrow! Im so worried.

What could it be?!

Your G-Spot?

Quick Reply

Latest