sex before marriage shud ppl wait or not Watch

This discussion is closed.
ddan
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
do u think ppl shud hav sex b4 marriage or do u think they shud wait till they are married if u hav got sumthing 2 say about dis den say it plz
gemgems89
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by ddan)
do u think ppl shud hav sex b4 marriage or do u think they shud wait till they are married if u hav got sumthing 2 say about dis den say it plz
I think you'll find deary, that there's already a thread about this.

Page two...
ddan
(Original post by gemgems89)
I think you'll find deary, that there's already a thread about this.

Page two...
so wat do i care ok do u tink racism sud b baned in dis country
gemgems89
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by ddan)
so wat do i care ok do u tink racism sud b baned in dis country
...moving swiftly on, eh?
ddan
...moving swiftly on, eh?
yea b cause that topic was already taken so ive decided to talk about racism do u think racism shud b banned all over the world wats ur opininion on it
gemgems89
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by ddan)
yea b cause that topic was already taken so ive decided to talk about racism do u think racism shud b banned all over the world wats ur opininion on it
Well, easier said than done. Of course, that would be ideal. But you can't just ban it like that, I wish you could though.
ddan
Well, easier said than done. Of course, that would be ideal. But you can't just ban it like that, I wish you could though.
yea me 2 b cause its disgrasefull that ppl get sticks thrown at dem,ppl swearing at dem and calling dem names just b cause there a different colour or religion
Alaric
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by ddan)
yea me 2 b cause its disgrasefull that ppl get sticks thrown at dem,ppl swearing at dem and calling dem names just b cause there a different colour or religion
Yep I'd prefer to live in an egalitarian society
ddan
(Original post by Alaric)
Yep I'd prefer to live in an egalitarian society
yea me 2
Barny
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Ive never come across somebody that isnt racist in some form or other. Why make a law that everyone would be breaking?
]{ingnik
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
straying a little here, if i said that all the asians i know are stupid, and just be using the fact that they are asian to group them would it be a racist comment? equally i could say that all the dark haired people i know are stupid. of course, neither of these statements are true, but they could be referring to the same people. would the first one be racist and the second one not? that said, i do believe racist people to be the worst denomination of society. except for hippies.
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (1388)
79.59%
Leave (356)
20.41%

Watched Threads