This discussion is closed.
missmelonhead
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
How will it end?...................

I think Ross and Phoebe should get off together then there would be 3 sets of couples lol. actually it wouldnt actually be that funny........

so does anyone actually know how it ends?

ooooooo tell tell tell!!
fishpaste
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
You could just download the last series from #downloadfriends on irc.irchighway.net :P
]{ingnik
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by missmelonhead)
How will it end?...................

I think Ross and Phoebe should get off together then there would be 3 sets of couples lol. actually it wouldnt actually be that funny........

so does anyone actually know how it ends?

ooooooo tell tell tell!!
sorry, but the last episode is heavily under wraps. ther was no audience or live feed from the studio when they filmed it. wait and see!
lou p lou
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by ]{ingnik)
sorry, but the last episode is heavily under wraps. ther was no audience or live feed from the studio when they filmed it. wait and see!
i reckon they will all stay in the couples they're in now.

lou xxx
ddan
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by lou p lou)
i reckon they will all stay in the couples they're in now.

lou xxx
yea me 2 b cause i dont think ross and phobia will ever become a couple
Chris_
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Ive already got the first 10 episodes on my computer so I can kinda figure out whats gonna happen. I dont want to know until I watch it tho..

I think Chandler and Monica will adopt a child and have to buy a house outside of the city.

I think Ross will get his research grant and go to some far away country to excavate dinosaurs.

Joey will get his own TV show (or stay where his is) becuase he has his own spin-off series that follows on from where friends ends.

Phoebe will marry mike and move in with him, or buy a house together somewhere outside the city.

Rachel will get a promotion and have to move away with emma to somewhere else. I dont have a clue what will happen to her really, hard to tell right now.

Some way or another they will all end up separated.
byb3
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Chris_)
Ive already got the first 10 episodes on my computer so I can kinda figure out whats gonna happen. I dont want to know until I watch it tho..

I think Chandler and Monica will adopt a child and have to buy a house outside of the city.

I think Ross will get his research grant and go to some far away country to excavate dinosaurs.

Joey will get his own TV show (or stay where his is) becuase he has his own spin-off series that follows on from where friends ends.

Phoebe will marry mike and move in with him, or buy a house together somewhere outside the city.

Rachel will get a promotion and have to move away with emma to somewhere else. I dont have a clue what will happen to her really, hard to tell right now.

Some way or another they will all end up separated.
Its all so sad... brings a tear to my eye.
*dave*
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Ive heard that Rachael dies in a car crash. Anyone else heard this?
lou p lou
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by *dave*)
wasn't that cold feet?

lou xxx
Chris_
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by *dave*)
Nope, but that means that Ross would have to take emma and wont be able to go off for his research project, and my theory would be wrong!!
caz
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
i think they will all day in a plane crash hard to say tho
byb3
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Christ! Why all of the depressing endings!
caz
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by byb3)
Christ! Why all of the depressing endings!
Seinfeld
ThornsnRoses
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Nooooooo Ross And Rachel...theyre Going To Get Back Together

Phoebe And Joey = Stupid Babies Yay
Juwel
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
But they're making a spin-off Joey series, so I doubt Joey will be paired up at the end.
emma_
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!

When if the first episode?
Moochy
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
boo hoo i dont want it to end. ross and rach have gotta get bk together. i wudnt be friends otherwise.

i want phoebe to stay with mike but i also want her and joey to get together.

altho i know from the adverts on ch 4 i keep seein that joey and rachel get it on... ahh. that will be good.
Nafisa
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Moochy)
boo hoo i dont want it to end. ross and rach have gotta get bk together. i wudnt be friends otherwise.

i want phoebe to stay with mike but i also want her and joey to get together.

altho i know from the adverts on ch 4 i keep seein that joey and rachel get it on... ahh. that will be good.
Yeah definatly with mike hes soooo funny and fit!
Moochy
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
oh yeh.. i cried when they broke up in the last series.
elpaw
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
i think they should all die. evenm the little babies. we can't have a "son of friends" spinoff
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (475)
66.71%
No (237)
33.29%

Watched Threads