This discussion is closed.
Peapod
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Ross and Rachel WILL get back together - in the beginning the whole show pivoted around this.
Dude
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by elpaw)
i think they should all die. evenm the little babies. we can't have a "son of friends" spinoff
There is going to be a spin off though. The guy who plays Joey is making his own series about his character.
DanMushMan
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
yeh yawn, this is my prediction:

mike & phoebe will clearly get married
monica & chandler will leave the city
Joey will move somewhere else for a spin off
Rachel and Ross either decide to get together at the end, or decide that they can't do and have a tearful farewell "forever." Either they'll be together and split up, or Ross will be leaving for some dinosaur thingy and then decide not too, but they'll be the main plot at the end, as always.
Ditzy
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Ok, Phoebe DOES marry Mike and they've all been contracted to film a 90 minute special featuring the Friends at Thanksgiving a year or so later, so noone will die (source of all knowledge, Heat magazine, so it must be true!) The new series starts on E4 on february 5th and will be shown on channel 4 the following evening.
Nafisa
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
No no no
i think
Rachel and Joey
Chandler and Monico- she gets pregant
joey and that black girl you know the one he kissed

My prediction remember rachel fancies joey now
Optimist
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Nafisa)
No no no
i think
Rachel and Joey

Don't Monica and Chandler adopt a baby? and I heard that they watch the baby being born only to find out that they are twins!
Nafisa
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Optimist)
Don't Monica and Chandler adopt a baby? and I heard that they watch the baby being born only to find out that they are twins!
huh how can they...what they adopt twins huh? dont understand
rednirt
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
i don't know how it will end but I hope it hurries up soon... its ok, but far too overrated... anyway, I wanna see what happens, need a good cry - I'll cry at anything me.
Nafisa
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by rednirt)
i don't know how it will end but I hope it hurries up soon... its ok, but far too overrated... anyway, I wanna see what happens, need a good cry - I'll cry at anything me.
did you cry last ever dawsons creek...guilty!
DanMushMan
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Nafisa)
No no no
i think
Rachel and Joey

well i've got all the new episdoes......and you're wrong on every account!
MC
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
dunno if this has already been said but, no one dies and there might potentially be some children.
however, all the friends actors have signed a contract and been paid to do 2 special episodes in 2 years time to show what happened to the characters.
MC
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Mad Caddie)
dunno if this has already been said but, no one dies and there might potentially be some children.
however, all the friends actors have signed a contract and been paid to do 2 special episodes in 2 years time to show what happened to the characters.
forgot to tell you that they are getting paid 2 million dollars for these 2 episodes.
Sire
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
forgot to tell you that they are getting paid 2 million dollars for these 2 episodes.
They get paid that much for two episodes when the show isn't nearly as funny anymore?
MC
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Sire)
They get paid that much for two episodes when the show isn't nearly as funny anymore?
yeah maybe its because the episodes are specials, dunno really.
think they get paid about $500,000 for each normal episode they do, i personnally dont think they deserve that much.
Sire
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
yeah maybe its because the episodes are specials, dunno really.
think they get paid about $500,000 for each normal episode they do, i personnally dont think they deserve that much.
Wow!. Thats amazing. All that for a bit of acting? This is horrendous.
MC
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Sire)
Wow!. Thats amazing. All that for a bit of acting? This is horrendous.
suppose but then think of the actors/actresses that get paid $20 million for a single movie
DanMushMan
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
the reports i read say that there's one special show, which they've either recorded already or are going to record very soon which will be shown next year as some kind of 'reunion.'
DanMushMan
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
suppose but then think of the actors/actresses that get paid $20 million for a single movie
most movie actors can act
byb3
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
maybe they should record 3 special episodes and show one every christmas. Oh wait, thats been done already.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (533)
66.71%
No (266)
33.29%

Watched Threads