Turn on thread page Beta

never ending coursework :\ watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    ever feel like essays/coursework taks you have jsut seem to go on forever?

My stupid english 1 seems to be getting no where near the end.

ReputationRep:
    Diddums

ReputationRep:
    On second thoughts I see that the post I made was heartless and borederline bullying

I apologise for any hurt caused

(Original post by LPK)
    ever feel like essays/coursework taks you have jsut seem to go on forever?

My stupid english 1 seems to be getting no where near the end.
    You ain't seen nothin' yet... (b-b-b-baby) :flute:

ReputationRep:
    wait til A levels. :eek:

Sociology = Never-ending essays! :eek:

ReputationRep:
    I know the feeling... yet after you pass your exams (hopefully) you wont have to do anymore. (and I know there is supposed to be an apostrophe in wont but i cant find the button on this keyboard, its a european one!)

ReputationRep:
    I have no more English essays or History c/w or science c/w ones left woooo! I just have one maths c/w left and my art stupid thing!

ReputationRep:
    POOOO I have comp and chem and bio and geog due in tomorrow and I just remembered and thats ALL my subjects and I think I may very well CRY!! :bawling:

ReputationRep:
    diddums

i'm so sorry i couldn't resist :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    okay, whats with all these miniature PSA clones?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SW)
    POOOO I have comp and chem and bio and geog due in tomorrow and I just remembered and thats ALL my subjects and I think I may very well CRY!! :bawling:
    You see, thats why I like my timetable - it means i only get 2 subjects a day (1 3 hour lesson, 1 2 hour lesson) so I only ever have 2 subjects worth of work for any given day.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SW)
    diddums

whatever it means.

ReputationRep:
    try taking A level ICT, LPK, then you'll understand how 'never ending' coursework can be! :eek: (final coursework is about 200 pages long, takes months to do)

ReputationRep:
    Wait until you get to university. There are no nights which aren't coursework nights. :afraid:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZigZag)
    Wait until you get to university. There are no nights which aren't coursework nights. :afraid:
    no parties?! :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by saiyamana)
    try taking A level ICT, LPK, then you'll understand how 'never ending' coursework can be! :eek: (final coursework is about 200 pages long, takes months to do)
    :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by saiyamana)
    ^o) That's nothing!! :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    gah- coursework stinks

try paying someone to do it for you

Poll
Should Banksy be put in prison?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.