The Student Room Group

17 year old boy.....13 year old girl?

Last month at a party I got drunk and got with this nice looking girl :smile: I thought this was great; she told me she was 16 and she looked about 17. We exchanged numbers and I went home happy because she seemed to like me :smile:

The following week we went out together and we talked. She has an amazing personality to go with her nice looks and we kissed again. At this stage I realised that I liked her quite a lot :smile:

Recently she told me that she was only 13 years old. I was shocked but it didn't make me like her any less. She is a beautiful girl and wonderful to be with :smile: she looks about 17 and is so mature.

I'm not sure if I should go into a relationship with her or leave it? I would never ever have sex with her; as much as I may gain the desire to, I will never. All I'm saying is she looks 17, we like each other, and if I don't have sex with her, will it be a problem?

Please don't come on here and say its illegal, I'm a pedo or any other rubbish like that. Its not illegal to go out with her, and I didn't know she was 13 before I began to like her and she looks 17 so I can't be a pedo.

Advice please :frown:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
There's nothing to even think about here. Leave it.

... and run.

The ''but she looks older'' nonsense won't sit with anyone.
Reply 2
She looks 17 but is only 13..? Sounds like a butch b**ch who's trying to get you done for being a pedo.
Reply 3
I'd say 15 is about as low as a 17 yr old should go.
Reply 4
Troll because nobody is that retarted.
Reply 5
Fire in the hole!
Yeah, get out.
Computer says no
Well, that is fairly illegal, which tends to be an indication to stay clear.
Original post by Anonymous
Last month at a party I got drunk and got with this nice looking girl :smile: I thought this was great; she told me she was 16 and she looked about 17. We exchanged numbers and I went home happy because she seemed to like me :smile:

The following week we went out together and we talked. She has an amazing personality to go with her nice looks and we kissed again. At this stage I realised that I liked her quite a lot :smile:

Recently she told me that she was only 13 years old. I was shocked but it didn't make me like her any less. She is a beautiful girl and wonderful to be with :smile: she looks about 17 and is so mature.

I'm not sure if I should go into a relationship with her or leave it? I would never ever have sex with her; as much as I may gain the desire to, I will never. All I'm saying is she looks 17, we like each other, and if I don't have sex with her, will it be a problem?

Please don't come on here and say its illegal, I'm a pedo or any other rubbish like that. Its not illegal to go out with her, and I didn't know she was 13 before I began to like her and she looks 17 so I can't be a pedo.

Advice please :frown:

You willing to wait 3 years to get sexual with her ?

Even if you are it's not worth it. People wont like this, some people will be disgusted by it and some people will just not approve and mock you about it. She is too young for you. If you and her are really meant to be why not leave it for a while ? If on her 16th birthday you're still in love go for it.

Oh and hope she doesn't have a protective dad/older brother because I would track down and hurt any 17 year old that touched my goddaughter when she's 13.
Reply 9
Don't do it.
Original post by allieee
young girrrrl, get out of my mind, my love for youuu, is way out of line!

Blud, that girls 13.
It will be funny when her parents meet you.

This felt appropriate for this thread.

OP: Don't do it.
Reply 13
Please can any one of the people telling the OP not to do it give me one good reason why?

And to save some time, the following are not proper reasons:

"because its just wrong"
"because its sick"
"it will make him a pedo"
"it's immoral"
"society says NO!"

All these answer hold many assumptions. I want one reason why this is objectively wrong given that they both like each other and are both sexually mature and are physically and biologically capable of mating.

The only reason I can think of why people say its wrong, it because other people think its wrong. Which if you think about it, isn't an absolute reason.
(edited 13 years ago)
OP they're old enough when they leave school. And they leave school at half past three.
Reply 15
Got to go by the "half your age + 6" rule.

17/2 = 8.5
8.5 + 6 = 14.5

13's a no-go mate!
No. Just no.
hmmm, well i personally wouldnt since it would be a lil bit weird for me, and if i was 17yrs old, the lowest i would go is 15.
you may say she looks older, but that is YOUR opinion, other may see it differently but then again, it's your decision but you might be goin uni soon right? if so, then leave her and become mates
Whether you have sex or not, it's still wrong IMO.
Reply 19
I got with my 18 yearold (then) boyfriend when I was 14.

*shrug*

Latest