Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fiesty_fox)
    He is 1/4 chinese
    And 1/4 Hawaiian.

ReputationRep:
    Taiwan is part of China. It is bad when one thing becomes two, esp without any major ethnic or religious safety issues.

Chinese chicks are ok. Aint that right Sly?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Elipsis)
    I thought he was american, perhaps with a hint of asian him, but not completely asian. According to http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000206/ he is completely Asian. Apparently i couldn't see this because my distant relatives are not from that part of the world, thanks slypie .
    Distant relatives? You need to take elementary fractions and realize what distant means. Cheers.

He's half Asian (Chinese and Hawaiian); half Caucasian.

Honestly, only a hint Asian? Just look at him.

You're utterly so worldly.

--------------

(Original post by legbreakgoogly)
    Taiwan is part of China. It is bad when one thing becomes two, esp without any major ethnic or religious safety issues.

Chinese chicks are ok. Aint that right Sly?
    It's not a part of China. If it's a part of China, it's also a part of the Netherlands and Japan.

Er, didn't you say Chinese girls had ugly faces yesterday? What's up with this sudden change of mind eh?
    Slimey *******!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SlyPie)
    Slimey *******!
    I think you're too shy

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Ninja)
    I think you're too shy
    I know. I should be more vociferous.

ReputationRep:
    So let me get this straight:
    He has a Chinese grandmother, a Hawaiian grandad, a canadian grandad, a portugesian(?) grandmother, an irish father, an english mother and he himself is born in Lebananon. So by Slypies way of working out where people are from he is:
    1/4 Chinese,
    1/4 Hawaiian,
    1/4 Canadian,
    1/4 Portugese,
    1/2 Irish,
    1/2 English,
    1/2 Lebananonian.

He is 2 and a half times the man i will ever be!

(Not sure that i have the nationalitys of his grandparents the right way around tho, only sure that they are the correct nationalitys.)

ReputationRep:
    Stop using big words, it's too late in the evening! No one's mentioned the seducer of old men idea from yesterday. Shame really, i thought it was one of the more interesting points raised by this thread.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SlyPie)
    Distant relatives? You need to take elementary fractions and realize what distant means. Cheers.

He's half Asian (Chinese and Hawaiian); half Caucasian.

Honestly, only a hint Asian? Just look at him.

You're utterly so worldly.

--------------

It's not a part of China. If it's a part of China, it's also a part of the Netherlands and Japan.

Er, didn't you say Chinese girls had ugly faces yesterday? What's up with this sudden change of mind eh?
    Slimey *******!
    I meant ugly as in nice. Ie when we say "man that kid is sick (at ball)," we mean he's good-right?

In the same way....

ReputationRep:
    He has a Chinese grandmother, a Hawaiian grandad, a canadian grandad, a portugesian(?) grandmother, an irish father, an english mother and he himself is born in Lebananon. So by Slypies way of working out where people are from he is:
    1/4 Chinese,
    1/4 Hawaiian,
    1/4 Canadian,
    1/4 Portugese,
    1/2 Irish,
    1/2 English,
    1/2 Lebananonian.

(Not sure that i have the nationalitys of his grandparents the right way around tho, only sure that they are the correct nationalitys.)
    7/4's of all people don't know how to use fractions.

ReputationRep:
    I think slypie created that figure.

ReputationRep:
    Oh so impertinent.

Stop the spamming. :tsr:

ReputationRep:
    1/4 Chinese,
    1/4 Hawaiian,
    1/4 Canadian,
    1/4 Portugese,
    1/2 Irish,
    1/2 English,
    1/2 Lebananonian.

(Not sure that i have the nationalitys of his grandparents the right way around tho, only sure that they are the right way around.)
    ha-ha-ha (Superficial laughter)

Of course he is 2.5 times the man you will ever be. I mean, c'mon.

Ok, you're not taking the piss at all.

I told you to take elementary fractions, did I not? This shows the worth of the British education system.

Keanu Reeves is:

1/4 Chinese
    1/4 Hawaiian
    1/2 English (his mother is English)

He was born in Lebanon.

1/4+1/4+1/2=1

Was that slow enough for you or shall I wait for you to get a calculator?

ReputationRep:
    She likes discrepancy.

ReputationRep:
    You did ofcourse miss out his other grandparents and his father, and you didnt even put into the fraction that he was born in Lebanon? I think that is the biggest factor of all, otherwise how can anybody be from anywhere officially?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by legbreakgoogly)
    I meant ugly as in nice. Ie when we say "man that kid is sick (at ball)," we mean he's good-right?

In the same way....
    uhhuh ^o)

Right, I believe you.

Like when I call you sick and nauseating, I really mean great and wonderful.

--------------

No, I attended school in America. I can handle "further" maths.

ReputationRep:
    Do they teach you to miss out key figures if your equation doesn't add up? You took out the fact of where he was born and you missed out half his family to make him add up to your messed up view of where people are from...

ReputationRep:
    You did ofcourse miss out his other grandparents and his father, and you didnt even put into the fraction that he was born in Lebanon? I think that is the biggest factor of all, otherwise how can anybody be from anywhere officially?
    Oh, Rightio. This is the genius of Elipsis. This is why I take his posts seriously and not with a grain of salt.

Is your nose getting in the way of the monitor, or are your ears blowing in the wind over your eyes? I mean how difficult is this...

--------------

Do they teach you to miss out key figures if your equation doesn't add up? You took out the fact of where he was born and you missed out half his family to make him add up to your messed up view of where people are from...
    Messed up view of where people are from? But I thought we were all from Mars.

The Taiwanese are NOT Chinese.

How hard is it to understand that? Then again you probably can't even point out Taiwan on a map, so I won't bother explaining. No, Taiwan is not Australia.

ReputationRep:
    haha i wasn't even debating the Taiwanese issue you goon. Why dont you read the post about Keanu reeves again and then come back.

ReputationRep:
    haha i wasn't even debating the Taiwanese issue you goon. Why dont you read the post about Keanu reeves again and then come back.
    Ok, so what am I supposed to get out of the post exactly? Your ignorance in recognizing different ethnicities/general stupidity or the fact that I can add 1/4+1/4+1/2=1?

Hmmmmm. I think I will let you pick.

ReputationRep:
    Oh cool, we're having a 3am debate on Keanu Reeves

By the way, if we all want to be pedantic and obsessive about Keanu, we should also mention he grew up in Toronto and is a Canadian citizen.

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.