Turn on thread page Beta

chinese girls? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Leah)
    But have any of you guys heard that asian women, especially chinese women, are seducers of men between age 30s and 50s?
    I even heard this from my friend's dad :eek: (he's not chinese by the way).
    Thats because they have yellow fever from what i've heard

ReputationRep:
    When i say crazy i mean weird. I know one who just jumps on every bandwagon she can, at the same time. She likes really weird things (like these freaky little dolls), and just generally acts really weird.

They are ALL CRAZY.

ReputationRep:
    Some Chinese girls are attractive, some are not, just like any other race. Though when you say Chinese, you are all probably considering Japanese, Korean, South East Asian etc as well.

It's true that most Chinese people are petite, and generally have smaller breasts. Some people prefer that, while some don't.

I don't really think Asian people are that attractive, but that's probably because I am one.

ReputationRep:
    Weird is cool.

ReputationRep:
    Well to be fair, you do get some attractive ones and some non attractive ones from any race........ as majority of the people will say :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    I like women of all races and at uni i seem to have suffered from a bout of yellow fever. My mates make jokes about it because i went to minsitry of sound and pretty much all the girl i was grinding with were oriental. They refuse to believe it was just coincidence and they actualy do have a point.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Icy Ghost)
    Weird is cool.
    No, i mean mental.

ReputationRep:
    All the chinese girls ive ever seen have been really quiet, they arnt particularly confident from what ive seen. I would say that 1/1000 chinese girls are fit?

ReputationRep:
    All the chinese girls ive ever seen have been really quiet, they arnt particularly confident from what ive seen. I would say that 1/1000 chinese girls are fit?
    Most of the oriental broads i know are really confident and are minxes on the dancefloor that leave me skipping home like a little boy.

ReputationRep:
    Oh God stop it with the yellow fever please
    Do you like the girls just purely because they are oriental not as individual?

I prsonally think that its shallow if thats the case, well i hope not anyway

ReputationRep:
    Utada Hikaru. Rawr. 'Nuff said.

I may be gay, but she's hot ...

ReputationRep:
    By the way, check this out, it's Josh Holloway (Sawyer in 'Lost') with his wife

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...s_10604574.jpg

Do any of you find her attractive?
    Personally I don't think she's that pretty...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Leah)
    But have any of you guys heard that asian women, especially chinese women, are seducers of men between age 30s and 50s?
    I even heard this from my friend's dad :eek: (he's not chinese by the way).
    Massive generalisation. Along with 'all black men are thugs'.

People are people are people. Anyone from any race can be ugly, anyone from any race can be beautiful.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Leah)
    By the way, check this out, it's Josh Holloway (Sawyer in 'Lost') with his girlfriend.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...s_10604574.jpg

Do any of you find her attractive?
    Personally I don't think she's that pretty...
    Yeh i dont find her attractive either, he probably likes her for her personality
    A person who has great personality makes them look 10 times more attractive :yy:

ReputationRep:
    the number of beautiful white women = number of beautiful oriental women = number of beautiful middle asia women = number of beautiful black women

but heres what i think we should all agree on

number of beautiful Hybrid women (mixed race)>>>>(yep, im pertaining to GREATER!!!)>>>>>> all other races

hows that???

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fiesty_fox)
    Yeh i dont find her attractive either, he probably likes her for her personality
    A person who has great personality makes them look 10 times more attractive :yy:
    Is she even Chinese?

ReputationRep:
    well i dont know but generally oriental look

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fiesty_fox)
    well i dont know but generally oriental look
    She's Indonesian, just found out. Close to Borneo, Brunei and Australia. Also Malaysia, Thailand and Vietnam.

And she's quite pretty, really:

http://www.josh-holloway.com/gallery...lbum=155&pos=0

ReputationRep:
    has anyone actually read my reply and do you guys agree -_-

oh my, im just a bit of being ignored ;D

ReputationRep:
    Ewww... gross...(in regards to the above post)

I don't think chinese is the most attractive race, but if you take a look at the pool i posted last week oriental girls (not specifically chinese, personally i think japanese is better...) actually come out on top.

In the end i don't think race matters that much, that said, chinese people are less attractive from what i've seen and considering how many there are...

(i'm part chinese btw...)

--------------

opps. people post fast, i mean in regards to the post about how asian women attract old guys...

but i think it's more thai than anything else that does that...

Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.