Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DanGrover)
    :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
    Is he just messing? Since i've never met a chinese person before in my life, I don't know these things!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dj Nastie)
    hehehehehe, ****in' hilarious! you must the forum joker! and young man!? i'm older than you! geeeeez what a dumbarse.
    ... I wasn't joking. You do need to learn how to speak English properly.

Are you older than me?!?!!?!?!?! Seriously?!?! No........ Gosh, what a 'dumbarse' I must be eh? Hehehehehe you thick sh*t

ReputationRep:
    shut it, what a pretencious **** you are. The point is the variations in east asians, i find, minimal..... dont like my opinion? i dont give a ****.

I find it ironic that you state i lack intelligence and then start chattin' how the human race is 'devolving', what a ******.
    It would be a good start to learn how to spell, son. :rofl:. If you don't care why reply?

How is that ironic? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Ace is Back)
    ... I wasn't joking. You do need to learn how to speak English properly.

Are you older than me?!?!!?!?!?! Seriously?!?! No........ Gosh, what a 'dumbarse' I must be eh? Hehehehehe you thick sh*t
    I am afraid he is older than you; however this may not be a bad thing as your intelligence is evidently far more superior than his.

hehehehehe, ****in' hilarious! you must the forum joker! and young man!? i'm older than you! geeeeez what a dumbarse.
    Can people not write properly these days? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by darkenergy)
    I am afraid he is older than you; however this may not be a bad thing as your intelligence is evidently far more superior than his.
    I knew he was older than me heh - I guess the joke wasn't very amusing though seeing as it seems few people got it..

ReputationRep:
    I knew he was older than me heh - I guess the joke wasn't very amusing though seeing as it seems few people got it..
    Of course it wasn't amusing. I mean, after all, you made it.

It's nice seeing you again Acey!

--------------

(Original post by Dekota)
    You suck.

All you're doing is spamming this thread and it has drifted on quite a bit, without demarcations.

Now stop all this irrelevancy and get on with your life.
    Aren't I great? My ability to manipulate astounds many.
    --------------
    (Original post by dekota)

*amount
    We don't have to bow down to anyone; esp. an ignorant lass.
    Well, you are already short, so you don't have to bow down.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SlyPie)
    Of course it wasn't amusing. I mean, after all, you made it.

It's nice seeing you again Acey!
    Ho ho

Yeah it's nice seeing you too, biatch

ReputationRep:
    shut it, what a pretencious **** you are. The point is the variations in east asians, i find, minimal..... dont like my opinion? i dont give a ****.

I find it ironic that you state i lack intelligence and then start chattin' how the human race is 'devolving', what a ******.
    How is that ironic? And if you want to type something, please make sure it is more than "****" so that we can actually read it. After all, some of us do use our eyes...unlike OTHERS on here who shall remain nameless.

Thanks.

--------------

Ho ho

Yeah it's nice seeing you too, biatch

haha okay I must ask : Do you really go to Eton? I mean ****ing hell you are even more spoiled of a little fart than I originally thought!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dekota)
    He didn't make it to kindergarten, never mind law school.
    You're so funny, I can't stop laughing! That post is genius! So, so funny! Are you a professional comedian? Oh my god, i think you're the funniest person in the world! Kindergarten?! Where do you get your inspiration from! Then to say i never went to law school, making clear reference to the post by SlyPie... Amazing. Do you study comedy or does it come naturally? You're SO funny!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Ninja)
    You're so funny, I can't stop laughing! That post is genius! So, so funny! Are you a professional comedian? Oh my god, i think you're the funniest person in the world! Kindergarten?! Where do you get your inspiration from! Then to say i never went to law school, making clear reference to the post by SlyPie... Amazing. Do you study comedy or does it come naturally? You're SO funny!!!

haha

Ok, I think at the 2nd line, most of us got it. No need to write an essay.

ReputationRep:
    How is that ironic? And if you want to type something, please make sure it is more than "****" so that we can actually read it. After all, some of us do use our eyes...unlike OTHERS on here who shall remain nameless.

Thanks.
    You have to admit though, his style of speech is fairly amusing. Quite sweet really.

haha okay I must ask : Do you really go to Eton? I mean ****ing hell you are even more spoiled of a little fart than I originally thought!
    Goddamn right I do Me?! Spoiled fart? No..... whatever gave you that idea? Heheh.

ReputationRep:
    haha

Ok, I think at the 2nd line, most of us got it. No need to write an essay.
    Too much? :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    You have to admit though, his style of speech is fairly amusing. Quite sweet really.
    Yes, "style." It's okay though. I will let him off because he is evidently legally blind...especially since he can't differentiate among individuals.

(Original post by theaceisback)
    Goddamn right I do Me?! Spoiled fart? No..... whatever gave you that idea? Heheh.
    haha...Right. I'm surprised it would admit a person with Chinese blood. Don't you need crossed eyes and incested blood to be admitted?

Oh, nothing gave me the idea that you are spoiled eh. Not the fact that you would mate with private schools if they were human or that you seem to like daddy's money...or that you give off an arrogant air. Nothing at all.

--------------

Too much? :rolleyes:

Well, I said most of us, not necessarily him eh. So he probably needed all of those lines to fully understand your post.

I need to shower, and buy a shirt, for the performance tonight. We are performing Gloria! wooo very titillating.

ReputationRep:
    Well, I said most of us, not necessarily him eh. So he probably needed all of those lines to fully understand your post.

I need to shower, and buy a shirt, for the performance tonight. We are performing Gloria! wooo very titillating.
    He does seem quite slow. No doubt when he finishes his 'Teletubbies Pasta Shapes' he'll reply with an equally amazing post as his last one. I wait with baited breath for it. :rolleyes:

Shower? I guess it is a special occassion :p:

ReputationRep:
    He does seem quite slow. No doubt when he finishes his 'Teletubbies Pasta Shapes' he'll reply with an equally amazing post as his last one. I wait with baited breath for it. :rolleyes:

Shower? I guess it is a special occassion :p:
    :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

ReputationRep:
    haha...Right. I'm surprised it would admit a person with Chinese blood. Don't you need crossed eyes and incested blood to be admitted?
    Heh, well.. most of them do, but they set aside a few places each year for mongrels.

Oh, nothing gave me the idea that you are spoiled eh. Not the fact that you would mate with private schools if they were human or that you seem to like daddy's money...or that you give off an arrogant air. Nothing at all.
    Hehehehe - arrogant air? No idea what you're talking about I probably would mate with private schools if they were human come to think about it...

ReputationRep:
    ok I'm gonna start reporting posts now.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by darkenergy)
    oh yes it is obvious isn't it! the ability to 'Mud sling' (excuse the metaphor) really does constitute intelligence! you must be an A grade student right?

ReputationRep:
    oh yes it is obvious isn't it! the ability to 'Mud sling' (excuse the metaphor) really does constitute intelligence! you must be an A grade student right?
    So evidently he's nothing like you.

ReputationRep:
    if you're going to warn me then warn them too, its takes two to tango ya know.

--------------

So evidently he's nothing like you.
    cute, the yank has witt, mild as it may be.

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.