The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 480
stirlingboy
but they should always be allowed the choice. Life without choice is like washing without fabric softner. It's ok but ultimately unsatisfying.

I'm actually an absolutist in regard to free speech - I believe that Congress (this is in the US context, obviously) should not be able to restrict it in any way. I was not suggesting that we stop them from saying it - I was just shocked that so many people here were in support of a rascist comment. I had not really seen that side of this forum before.
you got it thick and exactly what you deserved so just live with it!
Reply 482
errmm ... kay.

I think we've hijacked this thread enough now. Fin!
Reply 483
stirlingboy
you got it thick and exactly what you deserved so just live with it!

Firstly, please direct your responses to someone, rather than just the general "you."

Anyway, it's clear you won't respond with anything remotely coherent, so I won't bother in future.
Reply 484
I don't want to be on the racists list, i would much rather be on the slypie is a knob that will argue with anything list. (You havn't actually put any viewpoints forward just shouted down everybody elses by the way.)
This thread needs to be closed methinks.
Reply 486
People clearly have nothing new to contribute and its turning into a big argument so I have closed the thread.

Latest

Trending

Trending