(Original post by Poica)
    Harsh and unnecessary. Die DanGrover.

*Stabs DanGrover*

*He dies*
    (Original post by OP)
    i know that i am a silly fool for loving my teacher
    Not that harsh...

ReputationRep:
    i hate to be blunt by in my opinion love is something which is shared between too people and if it is only you feeling this way i would guess it is lust and not love. Lusting after someone who is in a posittion of authority happens alot of the time as there is a "wanting something you cant have" aspect to it. Loads of people in my old school had crushes on teachers who wernt even good looking but because they were teachers they claimed they fancied them. u will get over it at some point, they all did in my school.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DanGrover)
    Not that harsh...
    Hey, shush, you're dead.

ReputationRep:
    hey lozzyjay,

I'm in exactly the same situation as you! And freakingly enough, my teacher is at least 50!!!! (Ok, I know most of you may find it gross, but sometimes he acts like a british Johnny Depp, *melts*). He is the most charming and caring, and respectful man I've ever met. I know exactly how you feel, cos I can't stop thinking about him as well. And I know what you mean by 'trying to make yourself not love him' but its soooo hard right??!! God, I have an obssessive crush with my teacher, i don't think anyone else can understand the situation we're in.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by filly)
    Don't listen to this di*k he gave me a bad rep for asking a question.
    He seems to like bullying people.

Anyway sorry i can't help you'll have to search for someone else i know its hard but you will slowly be able to move on.
    (Original post by filly's P.M.)
    o.k maybe your not a bully and just did it for another reason but i was close to doing something to myself because i was so low on myself. and i needed to ask them questions
    I'll let you be the judge; or, failing that, this guy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lozzyjay)
    hey everyone. now before you start thinking i'm a silly fool, i know that i am a silly fool for loving my teacher. but hes like really sexy and hes prob bout 40ish but i really think i am in love him. i no that nooo way he would love me. and so im trying to make myself not love him but then everytime i look in his gorgeous eyes im like ahhh *melts* so do u have any tips for me to stop loving him? I cant carry on like this lol

--------------

sorry. that was written extremely badly but I got a bit excitable and just babbled on. apologies lol
    Its called a crush your not in love, as soon as another sexy nice guy takes a intrest in you your feelings will go

ReputationRep:
    I liked one of my previous teachers, who's 35 and married. I haven't gone mad with desire yet.

ReputationRep:
    you will probably forget about the teacher once you move on from the school or college or whatever, when you are not seeing him/her as much

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sijia)
    I liked one of my previous teachers, who's 35 and married. I haven't gone mad with desire yet.
    So you say :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by filly)
    He seems to like bullying people.
    I think you are forgetting that Profesh is not me.

And I am a she, damn it. Get the pronoun right. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Leah)
    hey lozzyjay,

I'm in exactly the same situation as you! And freakingly enough, my teacher is at least 50!!!! (Ok, I know most of you may find it gross, but sometimes he acts like a british Johnny Depp, *melts*). He is the most charming and caring, and respectful man I've ever met. I know exactly how you feel, cos I can't stop thinking about him as well. And I know what you mean by 'trying to make yourself not love him' but its soooo hard right??!! God, I have an obssessive crush with my teacher, i don't think anyone else can understand the situation we're in.
    No, I know the situation you're in. You get over it. You can be as 'in love with him' for as long as you want, as long as you don't do anything inappropriate.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Profesh)
    I'll let you be the judge; or, failing that, this guy.
    I said maybe you werent a bully to my thread but i was still unsure and was giving you the benefit of the doubt.

But you are a bully from what you said to the girl on here.

Your a chav in a suit.

--------------

(Original post by SlyPie)
    I think you are forgetting that Profesh is not me.

And I am a she, damn it. Get the pronoun right. :rolleyes:
    No i was talking about Profesh he likes to be horrible
    I didnt refer to you at all.
    What made you say that?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Poica)
    Harsh and unnecessary. Die DanGrover.

*Stabs DanGrover*

*He dies*
    HAHAHAHHAAH
    I ACTUALLY LAUGHED OUT LOUD WHEN I READ THAT.

lol thats the funniest thing i have seen written on any forum Poica! lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CherryGarcia)
    I did date a teacher =) I was 17 he was 29 or so...he was sexy and etc but a ******* in the end. =)
    How did that happen?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wojewodztwo_pl)
    HAHAHAHHAAH
    I ACTUALLY LAUGHED OUT LOUD WHEN I READ THAT.

lol thats the funniest thing i have seen written on any forum Poica! lol
    Dude, stop hitting on her. :rolleyes:

She's mine.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lozzyjay)
    hey everyone. now before you start thinking i'm a silly fool, i know that i am a silly fool for loving my teacher. but hes like really sexy and hes prob bout 40ish but i really think i am in love him. i no that nooo way he would love me. and so im trying to make myself not love him but then everytime i look in his gorgeous eyes im like ahhh *melts* so do u have any tips for me to stop loving him? I cant carry on like this lol

--------------

sorry. that was written extremely badly but I got a bit excitable and just babbled on. apologies lol
    It's a crush. Get over it.

Does he love you? I doubt it. He probably already has a wife (and maybe children too) and there would be an obvious conflict of interest if you ever dated him.

ReputationRep:
    I don't think it's silly. I dated two of my teachers (one at school and one at college) and was with the latter for over three years. We were definitely in love

ReputationRep:
    Who dated their mum? ... :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by filly)
    I said maybe you werent a bully to my thread but i was still unsure and was giving you the benefit of the doubt.
    I tend to express myself with precious little regard for the consequences: 'rep'-wise, or otherwise. For those so disposed as to find such conduct opprobrious, there exists an 'ignore' function; I wholeheartedly recommend that you utilise it.

But you are a bully from what you said to the girl on here.
    Oh, the joys of proportionality.

Your a chav in a suit.
    Which separates me from you by at least one degree.

Are we quite finished?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Profesh)
    I tend to express myself with precious little regard for the consequences: 'rep'-wise, or otherwise. For those so disposed as to find such conduct opprobrious, there exists an 'ignore' function; I wholeheartedly recommend that you utilise it.

Oh, the joys of proportionality.

Which separates me from you by at least one degree.

Are we quite finished?
    Profesh, you are indeed a god amongst men.
    Dekota - love you too.
    wojewodztwo_pl - thanks!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 16, 2005
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.