Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Profesh)
    I tend to express myself with precious little regard for the consequences: 'rep'-wise, or otherwise. For those so disposed as to find such conduct opprobrious, there exists an 'ignore' function; I wholeheartedly recommend that you utilise it.

Oh, the joys of proportionality.

Which separates me from you by at least one degree.

Are we quite finished?
    Well why don't you go ahead and stop insulting people on here. we have problems and that is why we write threads for help and not to be insulted that's all i have to say

And no i meant your a chav as they are defined as ignorant and bullies that's what you are. i'm not really talking about clothes that they wear because some people that wear tracksuits are nice genuine people.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by filly)
    Well why don't you go ahead and stop insulting people on here. we have problems and that is why we write threads for help and not to be insulted that's all.
    New discussion - is there a difference between insulting people and expressing a negative opinion freely?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Poica)
    New discussion - is there a difference between insulting people and expressing a negative opinion freely?
    geeze profesh called her thread tedious that is being horrible simple as that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by filly)
    geeze profesh called her thread tedious that is being horrible simple as that.
    Not necessarily. Profesh has a history of speaking his mind, no matter what. He can be quite brutal and caustic, but at least he's honest.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Poica)
    Not necessarily. Profesh has a history of speaking his mind, no matter what. He can be quite brutal and caustic, but at least he's honest.
    yeah but he gave me a neg rep for asking advice and if it was tedious then you don't need to mention it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by filly)
    yeah but he gave me a neg rep for asking advice and if it was tedious then you don't need to mention it.
    Your post was rather incoherent, I think it was this that he objected to rather than to the comment itself.
    And why not? Why not just be honest?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by filly)
    And no i meant your a chav as they are defined as ignorant and bullies that's what you are. i'm not really talking about clothes that they wear because some people that wear tracksuits are nice genuine people.
    Inter alia, yes. They're similarly 'defined' as incoherent, dribbling cretins. Incidentally, do the words, 'double-standard' mean anything to you?

Well why don't you go ahead and stop insulting people on here. we have problems and that is why we write threads for help and not to be insulted that's all i have to say
    Actually, thus far, you've been far more expressly (and explicitly) ad hominem in your treatment of me. Perplexing, isn't it?

Yes, I castigated you for asking a question; because only idiots ask questions. Clearly, there exists no alternative explanation.

(Original post by the same person!)
    Your an evil little **** and a ****ing bully, unlike you i was trying to understand people which is far more than you're able to do so don't put people down for trying to understand
    Don't listen to this di*k he gave me a bad rep for asking a question.
    He seems to like bullying people.
    O, physician: heal thyself.

ReputationRep:
    Inter alia, yes. They're similarly 'defined' as incoherent, dribbling cretins. Do the words 'double-standard' mean anything to you?

O, physician: heal thyself.
    :hugs: You are wonderfully brutal.

ReputationRep:
    I had a crush on my school's I.T technician for years...

mmmm....

Don't worry, go talk about it to someone...or maybe just get a boyfriend?

ReputationRep:
    It's simple and i can use simple words to be comfortable instead of trying to sound good and gain rep from competitions. and i dont insult people i insult you because you like making a mockery of people needing help
    Your a bully now look in the mirror and change.
    I am ignoring you now, and i suggest you say sorry for all the offending you do.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by filly)
    It's simple and i can use simple words to be comfortable instead of trying to sound good and gain rep from competitions. and i dont insult people i insult you because you like making a mockery of people needing help
    I am ignoring you now, and i suggest you say sorry for all the offending you do.
    Oh dear. Oh dearie dearie me. Reminds me of my secondary school.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by filly)
    It's simple and i can use simple words to be comfortable instead of trying to sound good
    There's simple, and there's simplistic. As it happens, I yet persist in the delusion that style and substance needn't necessarily be mutually exclusive; should you find it tedious, then ignore me. (I wonder, by the by, whose argument comes across as being the more persuasive, here?)

and i dont insult people i insult you because you like making a mockery of people needing help
    Rabid generalisation. Likewise, I don't 'make a mockery of people needing help', per se: I pretty much set aside such treatment, where applicable, for morons of the first water. You just happened to misconstrue; which, given your satisfaction of the aforementioned criterion, stands entirely to reason.

You're a manifestly, syntactically, communicationally dysfunctional imbecile; and my critique, inasmuch as all such critiques needs must be subjective, is lent credence by consensus. Now, look in the dictionary (although I daresay any book would be a step in the right direction), and 'change'.

I am ignoring you now
    Please tell me that's a promise.

and i suggest you say sorry for all the offending you do.
    Salman Rushdie never pandered to populism or political correctness, and neither shall I. Good riddance.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Poica)
    Oh dear. Oh dearie dearie me. Reminds me of my secondary school.
    Why; has it closed down?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Poica)
    Hey, shush, you're dead.
    I totaly agree with you, I mean why do people dare to call other silly fool??? is that nice???? is that supportive? this site is to supoort people, so DanGrover, be so kind and say sorry, or just post your rude unnessesary post somewhere else, gaming or smth. :mad:
    you, DanGrover, are in my bad rep list, buddy sorry

ReputationRep:
    I guarentee if you go for him he won't turn you down!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CherryGarcia)
    If I'd had a neg. 'rep' (from you) for all the times I'd heard that; well, I'd probably fail to notice any discernible difference, but there you go.

ReputationRep:
    If I'd had a neg. 'rep' (from you) for all the times I'd heard that; well, I'd probably fail to notice any discernible difference, but there you go.
    I just dont agree that TSR is a place to call someone silly fool.
    well, I am sure, that if youd have some problem, that u'd be very conserned, and someone would write that you are silly fool it would make you feel bad. And people who are subs, just sometimes feel free to write that kind of s..t, coz some people are afraid to leave neg reputation to them, coz subs can see that.Thats wrong.
    And I wont belive that you wouldnt care if someone would call you silly fool.

ReputationRep:
    this site is to supoort people
    Is it? I don't think I spotted that on the FAQ.

ReputationRep:
    Snap out of it, and quick. :p:

ReputationRep:
    I totaly agree with you, I mean why do people dare to call other silly fool??? is that nice???? is that supportive? this site is to supoort people, so DanGrover, be so kind and say sorry, or just post your rude unnessesary post somewhere else, gaming or smth. :mad:
    Dopey turnip. I was jokingly calling her what she called herself in the original post. I even quoted her original post when Poica pulled me up for being mean. She said...

i know that i am a silly fool for loving my teacher
    You may not have found it funny, granted, but "not nice"? Christ, get a grip will you? Go post your nonsensical, equally unsupportive posts somewhere else, or smth (what the hell?).

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 16, 2005
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.