Opinions on Royal Holloway? Watch

=) =) =)
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 8 years ago
There's been quite a mix of responses, so I'd like to get a few opinions of what you think of RHUL

Thanks!
Pheebs1201
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
When I visited, I loved it. Thought the Campus was fab. However in the end I didnt apply because TSR got the better of me- I was worried that I wouldnt fit in as I heard it was full of pretty rich girls covered from head to toe in Juicy!

I highly doubt everyone there is like that in retrospect!
T.M 27
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
my sister goes there for classics and is in her final year now.
ive met quite a few people there, have visited the place loads over the past 3 yrs and my sister talks about it loads.
RHUL is really good. the people are generally very friendly and according to my sister (this may just apply to the people she knows though) everyone is really clever, but incredibly lazy so the attitude is quite laid back, but most people still get good grades and stuff :P
she likes her lecturers and i love the fact that it looks jsut like hogwarts (well.. kinda).
it is true that there are extremely rich girls there (according to my sister), but the times i have gone, i thought they all looked normal tbh.. (but i may have just not been looking properly lol.)
you should also know that rhul is a really safe place- nothing ever happens there! there arent that many places to go to (i tink you have to take a train to get to the nearest cinema or something).
its defo worth going to the open day though
hope that helped
GodspeedGehenna
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
It's alright.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (163)
39.09%
No - but I will (22)
5.28%
No - I don't want to (30)
7.19%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (202)
48.44%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed