Replies from Manchester University? Watch

Dempoi
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 8 years ago
Hey tsr,
Just wondering if anyone else has been waiting for quite a while for Manchester University to get back to them?
I've had 4 offers so far but haven't heard from Manchester yet? I sent my application at the start of december and I got an e-mail from them straight away saying they had received my application but nothing else after that.
I've applied for French and Mandarin Chinese lol, starting to rethink that course.
Lord dudek
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
I applied for manchetser for maths, and got an interview, and later an offer. But im not sure about anything not maths. If they have acknowledged your application, and have not got back, don't worry because they don't need to get back untill april/may. They will take their time doing the applications, and there is no need to worry if you dont get an offer asap. Think of it as a good thing, they not not rejected you from the beignning, therefore they are considering your application, and the longer it takes the better because then you are in the final stages of the chosing process. So, no need to worry at all.
cdsmith1990
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
I got the offer in my sig a couple weeks ago when I went for a visit day / interview, and I sent off my UCAS very close to the deadline..

It's departmental, so you could get a reply from Engineering straight away but wait months to hear from Languages, for example...

Out of the 5 uni's in my sig I found Manchester to be the most communicative, but as I say that was just Engineering..
ellakrystina
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Dempoi)
Hey tsr,
Just wondering if anyone else has been waiting for quite a while for Manchester University to get back to them?
I've had 4 offers so far but haven't heard from Manchester yet? I sent my application at the start of december and I got an e-mail from them straight away saying they had received my application but nothing else after that.
I've applied for French and Mandarin Chinese lol, starting to rethink that course.
Be happy that you got an acknowledgement! The Law School doesn't send out any

I got a reply (offer, woo!) in two-three weeks, but I applied early on in the cycle in October. My friend only had her interview for her language course last week so the university may be holding the applications until they work out interview dates...
barrett1987
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
MBS gave me offer about 2months after applying. Hope that helps.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (443)
37.83%
No - but I will (88)
7.51%
No - I don't want to (80)
6.83%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (560)
47.82%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise