Graphics importer Watch

This discussion is closed.
lou p lou
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
i'm currently messing round with all my holiday photos which i've only just remembered to upload *was only 3 weeks ago and my tan has already gone*
anyway i've got all my photos on the computer now, but can't send them to people or paste into documents etc. and it says i don't have a suitable graphics importer... so does anyone know where i can download one please?

lou xxx
elpaw
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by lou p lou)
i'm currently messing round with all my holiday photos which i've only just remembered to upload *was only 3 weeks ago and my tan has already gone*
anyway i've got all my photos on the computer now, but can't send them to people or paste into documents etc. and it says i don't have a suitable graphics importer... so does anyone know where i can download one please?

lou xxx
what program are you using to download them off your camera / memory card?
lou p lou
Rep:
?
(Original post by elpaw)
what program are you using to download them off your camera / memory card?
image transfer (?) i think. i just foudn a cd in the box for the camera called image mixer... would that be any good?

*has just realised how utterly useless with computers she really is, but they are kick ass photos*

lou xxx
elpaw
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by lou p lou)
image transfer (?) i think. i just foudn a cd in the box for the camera called image mixer... would that be any good?

*has just realised how utterly useless with computers she really is, but they are kick ass photos*

lou xxx
hve you got windows xp? if so it has its own image importer, it should work automatically, if not, click on scanners and cameras (when the camera's connected) and you can download the pics off the camera into your "My pictures" folder.

alternatively, i think the problem is that you're only using the program (image mixer ?) to view what pictures there are on your camera, not to actually download them. there should be a function in the program called "acquire images" which will actually download the images onto your PC
lou p lou
Rep:
?
(Original post by elpaw)
hve you got windows xp? if so it has its own image importer, it should work automatically, if not, click on scanners and cameras (when the camera's connected) and you can download the pics off the camera into your "My pictures" folder.

alternatively, i think the problem is that you're only using the program (image mixer ?) to view what pictures there are on your camera, not to actually download them. there should be a function in the program called "acquire images" which will actually download the images onto your PC
i only just discovered image mixer *found cd in box when i was putting back all the wires*. i ahve definaetly downloaded all the photos onto my computer *sound are from the summer, just not done anythign with them*

i'm going to have a mess about and see what i can do- have some rep for your help.

lou xxx
lou p lou
Rep:
?
image mixer does nothing- it was the cd i used to install everything *what a disapointment*

anyone know any graphics importers i can download?

lou xxx
lou p lou
Rep:
?
right, as you've all been sooo useful :rolleyes: i've solved it myself *although full marks to elly for trying even when i explained my problem very badly*

i have now found a way of 'doing stuff' with my photos- i just created a yahoo account thing to store them in. was that simple

lou xxx
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (1337)
79.68%
Leave (341)
20.32%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

Oops, nobody has posted
in the last few hours.

Why not re-start the conversation?

Start new discussion

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise