My friend is putting me in an awful predicament. Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 8 years ago
My best friend found out she was pregnant a couple of weeks ago, the father is her boyfriend of 2 and a half years. She's 19 and currently at uni and doesn't want to keep it and knows that her bf probably would encourage her to so she has no intention of telling him. I told her I thought this was wrong, but she doesn't care. so Unfortunately her bf is also a close friend of mine, what should I do? Say anything or leave well alone?!
Steevee
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Back off.

It's not nice of her, but if you say something chances are you will lose 2 friends and destory a relationship. If he never knows whats the harm? It's not your place.
Alt__x
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
It's not your secret to tell. If I were you, I'd keep well out of it. Tell your friend you don't want to hear anything more about the baby, but you wont tell her boyfriend.
Louzilla
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
As the other people have said, it would be wrong to tell him, it's not your place. The only thing you can do is to speak to your friend about it.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (442)
37.81%
No - but I will (88)
7.53%
No - I don't want to (80)
6.84%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (559)
47.82%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise