Guys aged 22+

Scroll to see replies

Original post by A_master
He left you for a 16 year old? :holmes:

:console:
He did indeed! C'est la vie.
Reply 21
Original post by noobynoo
Don't you know the rule? Divide the guys age by 2 and add 8 to get the age of the the girl that he can go out with. Or take 8 then times 2 to get the guys age.

So: (18-8)*2 = 20
(19-8)*2 = 22

So by this rule an 18 year old girl can date a 20 year old guy and a 19 year old girl can date a 22 year old. That is the facts of life.

facts of life? Who created that rule? wich are the stataments upon wich that rules is based?
I'm 22 and probably not.
I would date somebody that age but it would obviously depends on the personality. It may only be 4 years age difference but the majority of 18 year olds I have met are quite immature for their age, or maybe I just see it that way. It would entirely depend on the girl.
Certainly..
Original post by noobynoo
Don't you know the rule? Divide the guys age by 2 and add 8 to get the age of the the girl that he can go out with. Or take 8 then times 2 to get the guys age.

So: (18-8)*2 = 20
(19-8)*2 = 22

So by this rule an 18 year old girl can date a 20 year old guy and a 19 year old girl can date a 22 year old. That is the facts of life.

I thought the number was 'add 7' ?
Reply 26
Original post by Ilora-Danon

That suuuuucks! What a dick!
Reply 27
I know a 17 year old who goes out with a 25 year old...
Original post by Ilora-Danon

His loss. :smile:
Original post by vpsycho
I don't think many guys would have a problem with that as long as your over 18. Though I'm 20 years old and I usually prefer older women...*licks lips*

Milfs :sogood:

Op, dont think I would.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 30
Original post by filla7
just wondering would you date a girl 4years younger than you ?

I am only 18/ turning 19 soon, so would you date a girl my age or not ?

if not then why ?

im 23 and yeah i probably would but its kinda on the limit. Depends on how mature they are and how old they look but i dont think i could go any younger than that
Reply 31
I'm 24 and my girlfriend is 20. So yes, we don't mind.
I'm 23 and wouldn't date someone under 20 to be honest... and even then I'd be a bit reluctant to date a student (I know, kinda hypocritical posting on here). Dating someone who moves back home every few months would be an issue, and there'd always be that question mark over what will happen when they graduate. Just a lot of hassle that wouldn't be present when dating a working person.

But for 18/19yos, when I've hung out with them at festivals or whatever I felt like the out of touch older guy. They're a different generation. If I met an 19yo I got along with I'd be lenient of course, but by and large under 20 is a no go for me.
(edited 13 years ago)
It really depends on the two people involved and what you want. I am a girl, but I'm 22 and have only ever liked older men. The ideal age for me would be a guy in his 30s (but I have been attracted to men in their 40s before too).
In my teens, I always liked men in their 40s! Realistically though, for a relationship, I think 10-15 years age gap, with the man being older, is probably the best. If the gap is TOO big, you will be at such different places/times in your life, it will be difficult. For just sex, age doesnt matter as long as it is legal.

There is not really a big age gap between a 19 year old and a 22 year old. It is just about maturity. Early 20s is still really young, though you do have more experiences than someone at 18...

I do not think a guy in his early 20s would have a problem with you being 18 or 19 though... as long as you weren't an immature or overly clingy 18 or 19 year old, as most tend to be without even realising it!
(edited 13 years ago)
I would. I'm 24, so 18 is 6 years younger, which means I'd also go up to 30. Yeah nice age range.
I definitely would.
Original post by filla7
just wondering would you date a girl 4years younger than you ?

I am only 18/ turning 19 soon, so would you date a girl my age or not ?

if not then why ?

I'm 18, 19 in May and my boyf is 23 in June so yeah, some will.
Reply 37
Original post by Ahisteru
facts of life? Who created that rule? wich are the stataments upon wich that rules is based?

I have heard of the rule, (however I heard that it was divide by 2 and then add 7) and I searched it and it was on wikipedia.
Not that that makes it valid or anything, mind you.
Reply 38
Original post by taffetarose
I thought the number was 'add 7' ?

I changed it to 8 to comply with the legality of the UK. Such that it means a 16 year old boy will date a 16 year old girl since (16-8)*2=16
Reply 39
To be honest, I think you would have trouble finding a man aged 13-120 who wouldn't date (or at least shag) an 18 year old girl.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending