Am i suicidle? HELP Watch

A.Keating
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 8 years ago
my spelling it amazingly bad!

so i have been feeling really really down lately ... and im not depressed. and yesterday i started thinking about suicide, for no reason what so ever. nothing bad has happened to me lately, except my self harm taking a gradual fall. so i started thinking about 'how life would be better if i wasn't here' and 'i'm fed up of life'... i get this thing in my head that im going to be single forever and that im going to die single. so my thinking is why can't i die now instead of having to go through all the mental pain of being single and growing old alone whilst every one around me meets people.? its petty i know.

i have withdrawn myself from people, and i dont go out as much, i dont want to talk to people i just want to be left alone and in the dark basically. i dont feel like i fit in and i always think people are laughing at me behind my back and i feel almost worthless. my home life is great! i'm not neglected, i'm not abused, im loved by my family (and i think it's important to know your loved), im not bullied at school, in fact school is the place where i dont exclude myself. At school im always talking and have a smile on my face (even though sometimes i want to cry), i am happy at school, i am still happy at home it's just i get fed up and at home i can let my emotions out i suppose. i haven't stopped talking to my friends although sometimes they can annoy me but that's normal!, the only thing is the arguments which haven't happened in a while.

my hobbie include: music, road cycling, going to the gym, swimming etc. so i do do stuff... just i feel like i dont belong!

so overall my life is good, it's just i feel down and dont what to be with people as much and im always in my room 'hiding' from life.

http://hubpages.com/profile/A.Keating
Betacra
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Edit because OP updated post.
Nayberay
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Seek help.

Go to your GP, plenty of therapies to get you through what your going through.

All the best.
A.Keating
Rep:
?
(Original post by lw:))
you must be with that spelling!
yeah, i know my spelling is awful
User239664
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
You should talk to someone about it, your parents or something?
you have a family who love you , you should be grateful.....
A.Keating
Rep:
?
(Original post by johnnn)
Bet you don't ****ebag.
what?
Polly1101
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
It sounds like you may be depressed, however only you can answer whether you are suicidal or not. Have you made any suicide plans or do you just generally think about how it would be better if you weren't alive?
I know suicide seems like it can be the only way out, however there are always other options, and when it gets to a point when things are so low, the only way must be up? It seems like you have a supportive family, so maybe just try talk to them? I don't think it is abnormal to not want to be around people much, i have days when im the same and quite often i would just rather be on my own.

If you ever feel like you need some help, call the Samaritans, or the NHS crisis team in your area and someone can come out and see you. In the long run, maybe go and see you doctor.
Waxy786
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Nayberay)
Seek help.

Go to your GP, plenty of therapies to get you through what your going through.

All the best.
Agree with the above post ^^^
Be sure to see your doctor/psychologist and see what they reccommend, tell them everything that's on your mind...
Seriously, you have your whole life ahead of you and sounds like your family really love you too. Some people are out there fighting for their lives and would count you so lucky to have it.
Wish you all the Best x
A.Keating
Rep:
?
(Original post by Polly1101)
It sounds like you may be depressed, however only you can answer whether you are suicidal or not. Have you made any suicide plans or do you just generally think about how it would be better if you weren't alive?
I know suicide seems like it can be the only way out, however there are always other options, and when it gets to a point when things are so low, the only way must be up? It seems like you have a supportive family, so maybe just try talk to them? I don't think it is abnormal to not want to be around people much, i have days when im the same and quite often i would just rather be on my own.

If you ever feel like you need some help, call the Samaritans, or the NHS crisis team in your area and someone can come out and see you. In the long run, maybe go and see you doctor.
i just think how it would be better if i wernt here. it's not like couple times a week it's everyday... i come home from school say hi to whoevers in and get a drink and ge upstairs till dinner then after dinner go back upstairs till bed...
Smelly Ellie
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
If you want to kill yourself then you are suicidal. Go see a doctor or get some help, talk to someone...

Just read the whole post, you sound very depressed, you can get meds and things for that, go to your GP.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (443)
37.83%
No - but I will (88)
7.51%
No - I don't want to (80)
6.83%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (560)
47.82%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed