How can I split them up? Watch

misif
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 8 years ago
I made this thread about this fat cow who is dating the person with whom I'm supposed to be in a relationship. I've decided that I can either a) carry on whining while that ***** has her claws in him, or b) split them up. I've thought of spreading a rumour or something, like that she cheated on him and got pregnant. I've also thought of just being done with it by getting her arrested and sent to prison. I'm hitting a brick wall now though. How can I split them up?
overtherainbow
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
if you really like him let him be happy. if hes happy with her let him be
TheCurlyHairedDude
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Erm ***** you're not supposed to be in a relationship with anyone! About supposed to be, such non-sense...is it some kind of yearly event where-by you have to be in a relationship with that person? NO.... **** off and don't be a loser lol
sango
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
You are a twisted, jealous cretin and I hope that you end up fat, bedridden and ALONE!!!

Spread a rumour that she has a blue waffle :ninja:
x_emmzy_x
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Why don't you just act like a normal human being? I mean you're being extremely cruel and jealous. Why should she, who has done nothing wrong, have vicious rumours spread about her because you think 'he might like you'? He has been with her for over 2 years, that should really say something in itself. If you manage to find a way to get her arrested for having a boyfriend who you happen to like, I will be VERY impressed.
misif
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 8 years ago
(Original post by x_emmzy_x)
Why don't you just act like a normal human being? I mean you're being extremely cruel and jealous. Why should she, who has done nothing wrong, have vicious rumours spread about her because you think 'he might like you'? He has been with her for over 2 years, that should really say something in itself. If you manage to find a way to get her arrested for having a boyfriend who you happen to like, I will be VERY impressed.
I meant more like planting drugs on her or something.
The Stig
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Don't be a bitter *****.
Louzilla
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
You sound rather jealous. Just move on.
trooper6
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by misif)
I made this thread about this fat cow who is dating the person with whom I'm supposed to be in a relationship. I've decided that I can either a) carry on whining while that ***** has her claws in him, or b) split them up. I've thought of spreading a rumour or something, like that she cheated on him and got pregnant. I've also thought of just being done with it by getting her arrested and sent to prison. I'm hitting a brick wall now though. How can I split them up?
Obviously he made a conscious decision and picked her over you. Smart choice IMO.
Jim-ie
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Kill yourself
Boobies.
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
I like where this is going.
MisaG
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
I call troll.
sarahtownsend
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by misif)
I meant more like planting drugs on her or something.
:eek:

you are an honest to god psycho, aren't you?
KJ_the_crazy_chick
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Wow you sound like a bunny boiler. Get your own man and leave them alone.
Indefinite 000
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
u wish bad for some else its gona come back to u
AmyJ
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by misif)
He's not gay and he doesn't want you. Get over yourself.
FormerlyFrisbeeFan
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by misif)

Um, but nothing you've said makes it apparent that he's even bi! I bet he has no idea you even fancy him! You CLEARLY do not really love him, otherwise you wouldn't even think of spreading horrible, jealous, malicious rumours about his girlfriend, who he's obviously very happy with. You seriously need to get a grip and move on!
Pinball_heart
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
It's not cool to actively be a home-wrecker.
Let alone a failed one.
Indefinite 000
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
u cant see any1 happy
flowermaster91
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
excellent troll :rofl:
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (213)
39.23%
No - but I will (38)
7%
No - I don't want to (36)
6.63%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (256)
47.15%

Watched Threads