how to get over someone who doesn't like you, BUT YOU SEE THEM EVERYDAY!!!!! Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 8 years ago
long story short

i liked a girl

pretty obvious now she doesn't like me

see her nearly everyday at work

help!! what's the best way of getting over her????

i have now met someone else i like and who likes me back, but i just cant get this girl out of my head. Every time i see her, it gets me down

been 2 weeks now and the feelings for her aren't going!!!!
Louzilla
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
You've only waited 2 weeks to stop liking her? Give it more time.
Anonymous #1
i need a way to bypass time as being the greatest healer an all, because seeing her just makes me misreble all day.
Louzilla
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
i need a way to bypass time as being the greatest healer an all, because seeing her just makes me misreble all day.
Get a hobby?
Anonymous #1
ok lemme re-phrase the thread title....."how can you make yourself hate the person you really like?"
The-Real-One
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
long story short

i liked a girl

pretty obvious now she doesn't like me

see her nearly everyday at work

help!! what's the best way of getting over her????

i have now met someone else i like and who likes me back, but i just cant get this girl out of my head. Every time i see her, it gets me down

been 2 weeks now and the feelings for her aren't going!!!!
how about over her dead body?
CNByul
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
ok lemme re-phrase the thread title....."how can you make yourself hate the person you really like?"
Think of all the things that you hate about her, and make them a 1000 worse than they actually are. And if you don't know what you hate about her, go through all your conversations with a fine tooth comb, and come to the conclusion that she is WAAY too shallow or stupid for you... (or something!) and then focus on that. Every time she pops into your head have a tiny little convo with your subconscious:

Subconscious: [shows images of happy smiley cute girl]
you: yeah, pity there was nothing in that head of hers

Subconscious: [shows images of all the good times]
You: yeah, but her sense of humour stinks!

etc.

The more you try not to think of her, the more you will. To get over her, you need to think about these things, but youโ€™d be surprised how quickly your mind can change how you feel about her, if you just tell it to.

It may not work for everyone, but it works for me... just remember that the aim is not to make her an enemy...
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (571)
37.71%
No - but I will (119)
7.86%
No - I don't want to (109)
7.2%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (715)
47.23%

Watched Threads