Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I woke up a few days ago with a buzzing in my ear, and it hasn't stopped since, it's driving me nuts. AGH.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fishpaste)
    I woke up a few days ago with a buzzing in my ear, and it hasn't stopped since, it's driving me nuts. AGH.
    is this related to the highly dubious substances you have been inhaling recently?

ReputationRep:
    I thinkso, it's very faint most of the time so I only really notice it at night when I'm trying to go to sleep etc...

doesn't bother me much, occasionally if I'm trying to sit quietly concentrating it does a little

Alaric.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elpaw)
    is this related to the highly dubious substances you have been inhaling recently?

You know if you met me you'd know I'm the least intoxicated person ever :P It's the only debate I can lose my rational argument in, "I don't care if that's not proven, WEED MAKES YOU STUPID."

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alaric)
    I thinkso, it's very faint most of the time so I only really notice it at night when I'm trying to go to sleep etc...

doesn't bother me much, occasionally if I'm trying to sit quietly concentrating it does a little

Alaric.
    Does it go away if you do anything?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fishpaste)
    You know if you met me you'd know I'm the least intoxicated person ever :P It's the only debate I can lose my rational argument in, "I don't care if that's not proven, WEED MAKES YOU STUPID."
    how do you explain "Did you know?" then?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elpaw)
    how do you explain "Did you know?" then?
    What's to explain? It's a fact, they're the same structure.

Poll
The new Gillette ad. Is it:
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.