GUYS: If a girl showed that she liked you would you let her come talk to you even if Watch

snoopyx
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 8 years ago
you don't fancy her

If a girl shows she likes you say sitting in a lecture, would you let her come and talk to you only if you liked her back, or would you wait even if you didn't fancy her
would you not respond if you didn't like her back?
I often unconsciously get nervous around guys I like and end up showing that I like them but I don't know whether they actually like me back or are just being polite or something
Is it best to let the guy show he likes you, act like you don't like him in a situation like this?
Liam 09
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
If someone did that, I would be myself and talk to them back, to ignore them would be kinda rude.
Then again I wouldn't lead them on if I didn't fancy them, just show them that I'm being friendly and no more.
CoffeeStinks
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Guys aren't that shallow.

Well I hope so.
snoopyx
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 8 years ago
(Original post by Liam 09)
If someone did that, I would be myself and talk to them back, to ignore them would be kinda rude.
Then again I wouldn't lead them on if I didn't fancy them, just show them that I'm being friendly and no more.
What would you do if it was just body language/eye contact across a lecture hall or something?
Liam 09
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by snoopyx)
What would you do if it was just body language/eye contact across a lecture hall or something?
Then I probably would ignore them, and try not to lead them on by flirting.
auzzieman04
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
I wouldnt just ignore the girl, but I do find it hard to tell when a girl likes me or is just being flirty
Anonymous #1
Report 8 years ago
Im not a complete ********, so I would talk to you. However, If you did like me, I would seriously not pick up on a single thing.
noobynoo
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
I would be polite but try not to lead them on. But I'm nice.

Unless she was like 30 stone and tried to grab my family jewels then I would tell her to **** off.
Elaborate Sheep
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
I reckon, if she tries to talk to you, respond, but act distant as if your preoccupied with something, and DONT make eye contact. This way she'll get the impression that your not interested in her without you having done anything wrong. Done.

If she doesn't get the message, play the old "i have a girlfriend" trick. If she STILL doesn't get the message, well... You've got a stalker on your hands.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (273)
38.18%
No - but I will (51)
7.13%
No - I don't want to (51)
7.13%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (340)
47.55%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed