Camp leaders or CCUSA?? Watch

applemilk1992
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 8 years ago
Looking to do one of those american summer camp things this summer, but i don't know which company to go with! narrowed it down to camp leaders or ccusa.

What sorta experiences have you guys had with them? ccusa seems to pay more, especially since im 19, and i can stay more then 9 weeks ($30 a day extra after 9 weeks), but camp leaders still seems pretty good! + they get their own camp leaders tshirt. seen no evidence of this on the ccusa site!

Either way money is a fairly big concern - the more i can make the better. but i'm not sure who to go with!

any advice??
beanem
Badges: 0
Report 8 years ago
I don't know about Camp Leaders but I went with CCUSA, and found them really useful, everything done fairly quickly and I get phone calls almost straight away if a problem arises. I think we do get a CCUSA t-shirt although i'm not entirely 100% sure. I went with CCUSA because they came to our Freshers Fair at Uni and we so informative and helpful.

If you want to make money it's not really a scheme to go with and most places call what you earn as "pocket money"

Either way you go, you better sort it soon as CCUSA close March and imagine Camp Leaders do to.
applemilk1992
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 8 years ago
(Original post by beanem)
I don't know about Camp Leaders but I went with CCUSA, and found them really useful, everything done fairly quickly and I get phone calls almost straight away if a problem arises. I think we do get a CCUSA t-shirt although i'm not entirely 100% sure. I went with CCUSA because they came to our Freshers Fair at Uni and we so informative and helpful.

If you want to make money it's not really a scheme to go with and most places call what you earn as "pocket money"

Either way you go, you better sort it soon as CCUSA close March and imagine Camp Leaders do to.
haha its more a case of trying to save money before uni without having to put up with x more months of tesco! i just want to see more of the world!
Marc12
Badges: 0
Report 8 years ago
Hi guys! My name is Mark and I work for Camp Leaders. It is great to see people excited about camp! I thought I would drop a quick note letting you know briefly what we offer so that you can make your own informed decision.
Prices start at £299 with us including flights
We book every flight individually - you have input giving us preferred airports and return dates.
Pocket money is very competitive with us, give us a call to get specifics.
We book flexible flights.
Interviews and training are all local to you.
I hope that this helps, if you have any questions ask away, Mark :-)
fasteddy
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Apply soon, applications will be closing soon! http://www.summercampworldwide.com lots of advice! Best summer ever you will have so much fun
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Cranfield University
    Cranfield Forensic MSc Programme Open Day Postgraduate
    Thu, 25 Apr '19
  • University of the Arts London
    Open day: MA Footwear and MA Fashion Artefact Postgraduate
    Thu, 25 Apr '19
  • Cardiff Metropolitan University
    Undergraduate Open Day - Llandaff Campus Undergraduate
    Sat, 27 Apr '19

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (227)
39.27%
No - but I will (40)
6.92%
No - I don't want to (41)
7.09%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (270)
46.71%

Watched Threads