Yet another, "I fail at relationships" thread. Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 8 years ago
I am 19 years old and never had relationship longer than 1-2 weeks (I always ended them). Problem is that apparently I have high demands from girls and it takes a lot for a girl to start to interest me. I ended all those previous short relationships because I knew it would not work. I look quite young and usually can hold a deep conversation only with the girls of my age or older (bad thing is that they look older than me, so I imagine they dont want to feel like my "mother") - just saying how I feel it. I truly wanted only one girl in my life, she was 2 years older and when I finally found the balls to tell her I was rejected, not exactly sure why (she also ended up crying, so I must have meant at least something to her) - at that point my ego was below freezing point. I have some poor sexual experience but never slept with anyone.

I know for sure that if I will lower from my demands, I will feel unhappy. It almost seems like I am trying to get the girls from the "another league". I am really caring about myself, do the best what I can to improve my looks etc. just still cant find that one cute, intelligent, funny girl who would be also interested in me.

Thanks for any non-trolling response.
wikey
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
so all you want to find is a cute, intelligent, funny girl who is intrested in you.
hmmm... your not asking for much are you???
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (551)
37.82%
No - but I will (114)
7.82%
No - I don't want to (102)
7%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (690)
47.36%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed